1. PK8

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D
  2. PK8

You mean three and a half days?

You mean three and a half days?
  3. PK8

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

816x624? Time to start resizing my old transitions/battlestarts to that size then.
  4. PK8

ANYTIME, MA'AM~ *bows*

ANYTIME, MA'AM~ *bows*
  5. PK8

You're in NYC now? Alright, we've gotta meet. XD

You're in NYC now? Alright, we've gotta meet. XD
  6. PK8

Squirrel!

Squirrel!
  7. PK8

^^ This!

^^ This!
  8. PK8

The Self Data Suite support thread

So I've been looking around the forums for quite awhile. As I was looking around, I had began to notice that my Self Data Suite series of scripts had become something of a big deal. So much so that people had found the Suite in a very obscure folder in my Dropbox (For a period of time, I had my...
  9. PK8

YOUR PAGE STILL LOOKS QUITE DAPPER, MA'AM. :P

YOUR PAGE STILL LOOKS QUITE DAPPER, MA'AM. :P
  10. PK8

Attention Self Data Suite fans! I apologize for moving my Self Data Suite to a very obscure...

Attention Self Data Suite fans! I apologize for moving my Self Data Suite to a very obscure location within my dropbox. I was hoping to update the hell out of it one day but life (and some other awesome things) just kept on happening. I finally moved my Self Data Suite back into its original...
  11. PK8

In another location on my dropbox. I was hoping to start posting something new this year, but...

In another location on my dropbox. I was hoping to start posting something new this year, but things just keep on happening.
  12. PK8

Q: "What does PK8 stand for?" A: The 8th Pumpkin King.

Q: "What does PK8 stand for?" A: The 8th Pumpkin King.
  13. PK8

;___;

;___;
  14. PK8

Still getting the RIP message. :O

Still getting the RIP message. :O
  15. PK8

Patching things up with a very close friend I previously had a serious falling out with feels...

Patching things up with a very close friend I previously had a serious falling out with feels great. Here's to hoping I don't screw our friendship up again. Cheers!
  16. PK8

Happy birthday, dude! Now go script yourself some cake. :D

Happy birthday, dude! Now go script yourself some cake. :D
  17. PK8

Because #lolientry.

Because #lolientry.
  18. PK8

It's pretty surreal how I met someone irl I befriended in the RPG Maker community over 8 years...

It's pretty surreal how I met someone irl I befriended in the RPG Maker community over 8 years ago. That's nuts.
  19. PK8

BBQ/karaoke with friends*

BBQ/karaoke with friends*
  20. PK8

I just had a very weird yet kinda awesome day. BBQs then karaoke. Wow.

I just had a very weird yet kinda awesome day. BBQs then karaoke. Wow.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy