Search results

1. LeeOccleshaw

Remove Battle Transition?

Hey all, I am wondering if there is a simple way to remove the battle transition and cut straight to the battle? I have been searching for a good while now with no findings. I thought this would be something that would have been asked for and solved already but I haven't found the answer...
  2. LeeOccleshaw

Disabling walking when holding left click down?

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of a way to disable the automatic movement when holding down the left mouse button to walk? I don't want to disable it completely as I need single clicks to still move as intended. Thanks!
  3. LeeOccleshaw

Move Help Window location from top to bottom?

I'm wondering if there is a simple way to move the help window from the top of all menu screens to the bottom instead? I had this set up using scripts in Ace so I'm hoping it's easy enough to replicate in MV. Thanks!
  4. LeeOccleshaw

How to format a custom formula in Yanfly's Lunatic Damage?

Can anyone teach me how to format this damage formula in the Yanfly's Lunatic Damage script? I'm not a scripter so I'm finding it hard to work out how exactly it's supposed to be formatted within the script. b.state?(1) ? b.add_state(2) + b.add_state(3) : b.add_state(2) Thanks! Edit: A...
  5. LeeOccleshaw

Multiple damage formulas for one skill?

I'm just wondering how or if it is even possible to write damage formulas like this: if b has state(1) = damage formula 1. if b has state(2) = damage formula 2. if b has state(3) = damage formula 3. and so on...  I'm basically looking for a universal way of making many of my skills change...
  6. LeeOccleshaw

Customised script bug - Runic Enchantment+Passive States not loading from game save.

An error that has developed from my topic here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/44058-runic-enchantment-and-yanfly-passive-states/ I've hit a wall in my development as I've just realised that the added (Yanfly) Passive States from Moogle_X's edit of Runic Enchantment (Kread Ex)...
  7. LeeOccleshaw

Simple weapon + state icons HUD Request

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone is capable of making a very simple HUD for use in my game - I'm looking to display my current equipped weapons icon in the top right corner - with all active state icons shown to the left of it like in the image I've made: I honestly do not know how much work is...
  8. LeeOccleshaw

Yanfly Class menu command to Expanded Actor Menu

Hey, would anyone be able to lend a scripting hand with adding the Class command to appear in the list of menu commands when using the Expanded actor Menu script? I imagine it isn't too difficult, though I could be wrong as I'm not a scripter. Edit: Nevermind, I've found a workaround which has...
  9. LeeOccleshaw

Untold Questiny

(Early 'Sketchbook' Development Stage - RPG Maker MV)     S C R E E N S H O T S       "Placeholder man enjoying a relaxing walk in the sun."     "I haven't made it very far in development yet, I'm still experimenting!"  ...
  10. LeeOccleshaw

Runic Enchantment and Yanfly Passive States?

Hey, I am wondering if anyone could take the time to modify the Runic Enchantment script to read the <Passive state> notetag from Yanfly's script. That would open up a lot of possibilities for my game so if anyone has the time and patience to help, I'd greatly appreciate it. UPDATE:  Uh oh - it...
  11. LeeOccleshaw

YSE - Spread State & Yanfly State Animations conflict

I am using both of these scripts together: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/state-animations/ & https://yamiworld.wordpress.com/yami-engine/battle-add-on/spread-state/ (along with the basic module for spread state...
  12. LeeOccleshaw

Galv's Item/Bank Storage - skip command window?

Hey, I'm using Galv's Item/Bank storage script, however, I won't be using the item side of things, only the gold deposit/withdraw function. Would anyone be able to help me tweak the script to skip the initial command window (choices at the top) and go straight to the bank screen? Thanks a lot...
  13. LeeOccleshaw

Make Attack Times occur with all skills - reference

Hey, I was wondering how to make all skills or, even better, specific skills have the applied Attack Times calculated in, not just with the regular Attack skill. I have read this post http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/30596-skills-considered-as-normal-attacks/ which seems to answer...
  14. LeeOccleshaw

'Draw Icon' conflict - Ace Battle Engine (pop up state icons) and Galvs Quick Weapon Swap

Hey, I am having an issue with Galv's Weapon Swap along with Ace Battle Engine. If I use the quick weapon swap with DRAW ICON= true to display the popup icon on weapon switch, this causes all the battle state icon pop ups to not be drawn afterwards. I have managed to refine the problem down to...
  15. LeeOccleshaw

Yanfly Ace Save Engine - need simple visual modification

Hey, I'm using Yanfly's Ace Save Engine in my game but I need the actor graphic to be drawn below where it is currently positioned and I'm not a scripter so I can't work out what I need to change it to. Can somebody please help? :) The Script Screenshot
  16. LeeOccleshaw

'Runic Enchantment' with 'Yanfly Convert Damage' - Notetag ignored as a rune.

I am attempting to use both of these scripts together but the Convert Damage notetag (<convert hp physical: +x%>) does not work when used as a Runic Enchantment weapon rune. This is a shame as I'd like to offer players the ability to add these features to their weapons via the Runic Enchantment...
  17. LeeOccleshaw

Vlue's 'Animation Frame Rate' with symphony script error

I am attempting to use Vlue's script 'Animation Frame Rate' purely for the reflecting animations on visual battlers (I require enemies to use the same skills as my actor). However, I am having a strange problem when using an animated skill when using Symphony tags to play the animation. The...
  18. LeeOccleshaw

Followers follow vehicles?

Is there a scripted way to make followers follow a vehicle rather than 'getting in' with the main actor without the use of events? I'm asking because my vehicle is actually a segway with the main actor visible and it looks odd with the follower simply disappearing rather than running behind...
  19. LeeOccleshaw

How to disable 'L' and 'R' from switching characters in menus?

Hey, I am using two actors in my game - one of which needs to have slightly less control within the menus. Unfortunately, I can switch to him using the 'L' and 'R' inputs when I don't want him to have access to those particular menu pages. Is there a way to remove this functionality from the...
  20. LeeOccleshaw

Qualis - Quest for Consciousness

LATEST UPDATES   - Checkpoints added, lose all money on death. - Enemies patrol the maps and respawn after killed.  - Each class/weapon combo has seperate sprites (system in place - no gfx yet) - Pet is now an automated battler who learns new abilities from enemies! - Bestiary added     LATEST...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamEternal