Search results

1. Demiurge

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

You literally stole what I was about to say (minus the husband part). :P Final Fantasy X was my first RPG and the one that made me fall in love with the series and the genre. I've played many "better" games since then but that one will always have a special place in my heart.
  2. Demiurge

Clever way to fill dungeons with light without a lantern?

I'd like to add that you could also take into account the denizens of said dungeon. If bandits or goblins lived there maybe they'd light camp fires to see or animals may have evolved to glow in the dark (if you have them walking around the map and not just appear during random encounters)...
  3. Demiurge

It's really something when you stumble upon a forum you haven't visited in almost 4 years...

It's really something when you stumble upon a forum you haven't visited in almost 4 years. Everything's so different, but at the same time so nostalgic. Hello world, again~
  4. Demiurge

Degica? Oh, you must mean Dejickah.

Degica? Oh, you must mean Dejickah.
  5. Demiurge

Gak Gak Gak

Gak Gak Gak
  6. Demiurge

You mean rpgmakerweb.com? Why, that's the best site in the whole world! :P

You mean rpgmakerweb.com? Why, that's the best site in the whole world! :P
  7. Demiurge

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. :P

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. :P
  8. Demiurge

Final Fantasy Series

I'd like to rejoin this thread with the following statements. I enjoyed both FFXIII and FFX-2. Not the best games made, but fun nevertheless. I'm eagerly waiting for FFXIII-Versus (As I'm guessing we all are). Final Fantasy X is best Final Fantasy. The reason I got a PS3 was for Kingdom...
  9. Demiurge

Hey guys, I'm back! Sort of. I'm very busy this year with school so I don't know how often I'll...

Hey guys, I'm back! Sort of. I'm very busy this year with school so I don't know how often I'll be online. I might also start work on a new project. I might involve ponies..... just saying... :P
  10. Demiurge

First world problems. I have so many backups, I don't know which is the original. XD

First world problems. I have so many backups, I don't know which is the original. XD
  11. Demiurge

SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! Cookies if you know where this is from. ^^

SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! Cookies if you know where this is from. ^^
  12. Demiurge

Great idea, provided you can get it to work properly. :D

Great idea, provided you can get it to work properly. :D
  13. Demiurge

Oh I remember playing lol girls. Awful game, but pretty funny. (Immature funny though, not...

Oh I remember playing lol girls. Awful game, but pretty funny. (Immature funny though, not clever funny).
  14. Demiurge

Wait, your least favorite in looks and stuff or in battle/stats/attacks?

Wait, your least favorite in looks and stuff or in battle/stats/attacks?
  15. Demiurge

Oops, just saw the previous comments. :P

Oops, just saw the previous comments. :P
  16. Demiurge

The Luca laughing scene and Wakka?

The Luca laughing scene and Wakka?
  17. Demiurge

Sounds great. Can't wait for a demo.

Sounds great. Can't wait for a demo.
  18. Demiurge

@EpicKitty88: One of my favorite childhood movies. ^^ @Thalzon: Why? Why would you even post...

@EpicKitty88: One of my favorite childhood movies. ^^ @Thalzon: Why? Why would you even post that? :|
  19. Demiurge

chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cheree. A sweeper's as lucky as lucky can be.

chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cheree. A sweeper's as lucky as lucky can be.
  20. Demiurge

It depends on what other armor you'd be using. If you're using anything heavier (eg Kevlar) then...

It depends on what other armor you'd be using. If you're using anything heavier (eg Kevlar) then sports gear would go medium. If not, I'd say heavy.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamEternal