Search results

1. Fujimaru

FREE (VNM) Vocaloid Date

Assuming the role of a male high school student in Japan, the player will meet, interact with, and date a number of vocaloid with the goal of winding up with one of them. It takes time before the game really starts, but I really want to tell the whole story. It's a visual novel, a little...
  2. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

Don't worry, or I will ask
  3. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

Don't worry ^^ Yes, since I wrote in French, it's too late, you know someone who can and will translate from French to English or correct my English?
  4. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

It is to translate from French to English, see correct all my fault in English, I will download the demo of your game when I finish my drawing ^^ it interests me.
  5. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

Well, 3 perso and I finished drawing, it'll just be the translation that will be hard T-T
  6. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

Yes, I finish with the drawing and I put the demo on the forum
  7. Fujimaru

RMMV Displaced.

Ok ok, If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask. There is a good artist here
  8. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

I am still amateur but I hope you enjoy it.
  9. Fujimaru

VNMaker Vocaloid Date

In the Vocaloid date it's just a singer band. The vocaloids are humans too. Yes, I changed that in my game
  10. Fujimaru

RMMV Disorder

It's already successful for a first visual, I can't wait to see more, if you need help for some thing, don't hesitate to ask.
  11. Fujimaru

RMMV Eternal Dawn (HEAVY Work in Progress)

Ok ok, good luck for that !
  12. Fujimaru

E3 HYPE THREAD!

YEAH! Fire emblem why??? Smash is everything for him, 30m of video
  13. Fujimaru

RMMV Mad Sin

Ok, ok, The poor, it's getting worse for them
  14. Fujimaru

Title Screen Problems..

Hello, yes, try to see if the image isn't too big by resizing it, after doing several tests with smaller images and slowly look at what is blocking. If it still does not work, we will find another solution.
  15. Fujimaru

E3 HYPE THREAD!

Yes, I'm still waiting for the KH3, finally with all the worlds, there is content. Especially for each world the fight will be different, but I really hope they will not fail.
  16. Fujimaru

First RPG game you ever played

Final Fantasy 7 for me, I spend more than 100 hours on that. And since I like RPG !!!
  17. Fujimaru

RMMV Eternal Dawn (HEAVY Work in Progress)

This story is based on many things, be careful not to lose yourself, Jan can cure with a darkness element isn't a problem? And you have two similar element in the team, well it's not a problem but it would be nice to diversify it. You finished your drawing?
  18. Fujimaru

RMMV Displaced.

Mmh, if you make a game with choices, it'll be long, I hope you will not stop, question, you finished the illustrations of your character?
  19. Fujimaru

RMMV Mad Sin

I like the background of the story, I want to know more about the triplet. The game will have one definitive ending, but there will be character's the player will encounter that has their own stories. When their conflict comes to a resolution, the characters join the party.
  20. Fujimaru

RMMV We Few - Prototype

The game in black and white can have its charm, it's an idea to test for me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Audiokrak