Search results

1. Kuro DCupu

Storing and Access Text / Data via Plugin

This tutorial may change your experience of how you use RPG Maker MV. I must admit, I found this method long time ago by accident. I only have little knowledge of coding and can't call myself a proper programmer. As I never see anybody else has discovered / publishing it, I thought this would...
  2. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Grab Object to Push n Pull

This eventing tutorial works with most RPG Maker. What is this about? For RMer who intent to make puzzle-like minigame that involve moving object on map. This tutorial will achieve specific feature for what might be your need. Feature Allows player to "grab" object (not carry!) by holding the...
  3. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Time Hit v1.0

What is this about? Someone comissioned a customable "Time Hit" system (if that's what it's called) from me using eventing and pictures. So I made him one. Requirement Adept knowledge of how script call works in event. Basic knowledge of mathematic formula. Understanding how to create...
  4. Kuro DCupu

DCupu - Pictures Alternative

Firstly, I must admit that I'm still learning as a coder. That's why your feedback are worth as much as my growth. Plugin Description REWRITE pictures function for EASING experience and user CONVENIENCE. It is a useful plugin for visual novel esque or could be much more! Plugin Features...
  5. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Cinematic Border

What is this about? One of my experiment that allow smooth drawing black border via eventing. Modified to be user friendly and easy to study. Normally, we don't want black border in our game. But this black border can be treated as a cinematic effect. Requirement Apprentice knowledge of how...
  6. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Temporary Bar v1.1

What is this about? One of my experiment that allow smooth drawing of temporary bar via eventing. Modified to be user friendly and easy to study. Including interaction mode as the extra. * Please pardon the video... I'm suck at video editing and gave up half way. Requirement Adept knowledge...
  7. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Camera Zoom v1.1

What is this about? One of my experiment that allow smooth "zooming" feature via eventing. Modified to be user friendly and easy to study. Requirement Apprentice knowledge of how script call works in event. Understanding of how parallel common event works. A switch (Zooming Mode), 2...
  8. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Skippable Event

This eventing tutorial works with most RPG Maker. I must admit, that even though it's NOT PERFECT and INCONVENIENT, this is probably the most relatable way of making a skippable content in your game. What is this about? Common question from most player : "Can we skip the cutscene?" Yes, this...
  9. Kuro DCupu

RMMV Living in Yowyn (idea for elona fangame)

The idea came up a long time ago when I notice this : ---- Living in Yowyn The idea is just like "another harvest moon like" game, but with "badass" touch. I mean there will be mafia, murder, deception, faction and such. My intention is to make a game about social survival. At least that's...
  10. Kuro DCupu

What is it mean to be an Adventurer?

In certain version, we learn from fantasy series / manga / anime (mostly from isekai genre) about what is called an Adventurer Guild. That's what I wanna talk about first. Adventurer Guild, a place where an absolute nobody could become somebody by risking their own life. Being an Adventurer...
  11. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Basic Picture Selection

This eventing tutorial works with most RPG Maker. Hello All! RPG Maker already have a powerful command series Show Pictures to call. Some people are just too lazy to make use of its full potential. I will try my best to guide you through this tutorial. What is this about? Ever like the idea of...
  12. Kuro DCupu

RMVXA Color Weaver

Simple puzzle game about moving around, weaving colors into order. No more. No less. But that's the starting idea because I'm gonna need the community help before I add more into it. Behind the making The game is already done in RMMV two years ago, with 3 stages. It's actually mean for my mom...
  13. Kuro DCupu

Versatile combat style and equipment slot

Ever like the idea of using bow to slap your enemy? Using sword as throwing weapon? Or dual wield shields as your main melee weapon? That might sounds silly yet interesting, right? Your standard equip slot feels restricting. Warrior are too proud to wield dagger, Mage are too dumb to use sword...
  14. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Animated Character Selection

This eventing tutorial works with most RPG Maker. Hello All! RPG Maker already have a powerful command series Show Pictures to call. Some people are just too lazy to make use of its full potential. What I want to show you here is more than just a video tutorial. What is this about? Ever...
  15. Kuro DCupu

RMMV Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch (IGMC 2017)

In participation of the IGMC 2017 Eggion presents You play the role of Eris, a young agent of dark organization called Prismatic. Follow her story unraveling the secret of The Pocket Watch through her journey! The game share a story relation to our last IGMC event in 2014, Save the Heart of...
  16. Kuro DCupu

I messed up the save file

Help! It just problem after problem! I used to use script call to make the game save and load instantly : Save file $gameSystem.onBeforeSave(); DataManager.saveGame(fileid); StorageManager.cleanBackup(fileid); Load File if (DataManager.loadGame(fileid);){...
  17. Kuro DCupu

Your little change for RM series

If you can make a little change... Just a LITTLE change of any part of RPG Maker of any series for your own preference, what would it be? Mine would be script for the event page condition. Really, that would be helpful to control event page. And it should be put at the very bottom...
  18. Kuro DCupu

Kuro Any Bar

Kuro Any Bar V2.1 Tipe: Eventer Tool Introduction "I want my game to have multiple bar on map which I can define it as I wanted it to be!" And thus this script was born. Feature Animated multi-function bar. Might be called as much as you wanted. Can use either variable ID or eval script. Very...
  19. Kuro DCupu

About Game Window

Please, take a look at this first... Red circle. In game it always turn transparent even though the graphic source it's opaque. Transparent just like this. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51143583/windowtransparency.PNG Question is, how to make it opaque? It's no longer problem though...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minminmin