Search results

1. Help to turn off Yanfly's Trance state

Thank you for fast response, I'll try it out. But, I'm just casual maker, not a lunatic(expert), so I can only copy paste or do a little adjustment.. where should I put $gameSwitches.setValue(15, true) in these: <Custom Passive Condition> // Check if the party is in battle. if...
  2. Help to turn off Yanfly's Trance state

Hi, all! I'm using this http://yanfly.moe/2016/08/24/tips-tricks-trance-final-fantasy-9-rpg-maker-mv/ for trance state. It works really well, except I want to turn it off after battle end. I tried checking the "remove at battle end" box, but didn't solve the problem. So, I think I have to make...
  3. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

is there plugin for that? but it's ok, yours is good enough (actually it exceeds my expectation,it's cool!) . Thanks for fast reply and your creativity.
  4. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hi, I'm new here and I'm amazed by this thread. First things first, I have to apologise if it's difficult to understand my English since it's not my main language. So, I want to make a (seems) simple move for a bow. Here how I want the move to be: user using a bow, take the bow out, and wait...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minminmin