Search results

1. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you for your interest. My intention was to provide something for the RPG Maker Community. Regarding the Tilesets the ones in the spoiler "RTP Edits" are only to be used with RPG Maker, because it is almost entirely based on the RTP. The other two spoiler "boxes" do contain tilesets wich...
  2. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you very much that you have informed me :) It seems I am not able to find a permanent image uploading site. Will work on it and upload it right now.
  3. Cyanide

Oww.. Thank you very much! Yes I am doing well thank you. Hope you had a great start into the...

Oww.. Thank you very much! Yes I am doing well thank you. Hope you had a great start into the new year!
  4. Cyanide

I need darker mv resources

Edit: Sorry my bad :) Misunderstood the topic
  5. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

@GAsNa Thanks for your interest. As mentioned by hiddenone I have to reupload. It will take a while until everything is up again as I take the chance to work on some rearrangements and color adjustments etc. I have uploaded 1-10 of the tilemix sets today.
  6. Cyanide

Happy to be back:kaohi:!

Happy to be back:kaohi:!
  7. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you for mentioning :) I am back from my long break. I will take care soon.
  8. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Ohhh thanks for sharing the image :) Thats a huge bed! Looks like someone has a lot of fun in his bedroom. I am really glad to see that its used!
  9. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Hey, thanks for your feedback. Glad you like it! I had thought about making some tutorials myself, I just need fo figure out how to start this up the best and decide what to show. If you want to go for a pixel art style I would suggest that you google some tutorials there are pretty much and...
  10. Cyanide

Iliketea's Marvelous Tiles [updated: 14.03.2017, Closet Edits

I really like the dark elegant look of your cupboards, but my favourites are the original items they are so detailed and creative especially the scrolls are well done! I can imagine having it laying around in a dungeon, teaching the party new spells or to brew potions :)
  11. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Hi, thank you all for the comments :) really glad to get your feedback. I have uploaded something new: Farm themed outside tiles and cyberpunk /modern tiles. Have Fun!
  12. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Sounds good, Thanks for the clarification. Think I can come up with some suitable stuff :) I thought before it will go in the direction like the most futuristic game settings I have seen, like clean cold spaceship insides. But after checking your screenshots again, looks like a...
  13. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thanks guys for the nice feedback! Hey @Skurge :) nice to hear again from you. There will for sure start soon with some modern tileset stuff. But I am not sure if it will be a full sheet or pieces which I will expand from time to time. Anyway when there are specific things which you...
  14. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you all for your nice feedback :) Was not so active some time, but was still working on tilesets. I lost myself creating things in different themes without completing one.But I am considering posting smaller pieces what is already done. There will be more coming soon. For now i...
  15. Cyanide

Hups.. Did not notice this massage, my apologies. Was not so active the last month. Contact me...

Hups.. Did not notice this massage, my apologies. Was not so active the last month. Contact me if you like via pm with details.
  16. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you very much for the additional work ! :) Looks great and is really helpful! Thanks for the feedback and the Suggestion. I am a bit delayed on all the stuff I want to do. But I actually thought about adding more nature tiles. Because I am really slow I do not predict anymore whats...
  17. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Wow! :D Thanks a lot for the effort to seperate them and post them. I am excited what could be done with this doodads. Really glad that you thought about my tileset to be converted :rock-left:
  18. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Hey :) no problem. I am glad they find use. Kindly let me know when there is something I can take a look on.
  19. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you all for your feedback :) I uploaded the part 2 of the Art deco set at the very end of my tile thread with exterior, deco stuff, beds and carpets. Also added a grey wall tileset, for more colors please check out my dropbox. Thanks for the idea :) I created a dropbox for easier...
  20. Cyanide

Cyanides Edits

Thank you very much @RocketKnight for sharing this and for the help! :) I am sure this will help a lot. I will for sure use it as soon I will start working on my own game project. I will add this next time I upload a tileset and make sure it is stated to credit you too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minminmin