Search results

1. cLeigh33

Nothing like a leisurely Sunday playing around with my events!

Nothing like a leisurely Sunday playing around with my events!
  2. cLeigh33

I hear that!

I hear that!
  3. cLeigh33

Nothing like eighty-seven coffees to go with not finishing a map!

Nothing like eighty-seven coffees to go with not finishing a map!
  4. cLeigh33

Wow. The Silver Case is wild.

Wow. The Silver Case is wild.
  5. cLeigh33

RMMV Traum

Eesh, so that took me a while to get to playing! Life's like that, I guess. Anyway, having just achieved my first ending, I just wanted to state how much I actually enjoyed this game! The assets used and presentation of it in general came across to me as quite professional, and flowed far more...
  6. cLeigh33

RMMV Traum

Wow, I really love the look of this! The use of dark colours and the music especially. I'll download it now and come back with a bit of feedback once I've had the chance to play it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minminmin