Search results

1. mardin

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Was it? VX Ace to MV had export to mobile and the switch to Javascript. Two big steps and the start was rough, but I would argue that it paid off. The mobile games market is the biggest one and it is still growing. And even if we take the argument that RPG Maker is mainly for amateur hobby...
  2. mardin

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

I think the only 2 features that would make me want to switch to the new RPG Maker is something like displayable text on screen (outside of the message box) and clickable pictures. Things that Visual Novel Maker can do. Maybe even an Imagemap? And yes, Isometric view would be really cool as...
  3. mardin

Making a visual gauge that automatically updates and visually fills/deplets?

push ok, so I assume this is not possible. Maybe someone has a tip for implementing gauges the best way?
  4. mardin

Javascript 【Foxy's】Gauges System

This needs to be reuploaded! If someone else has it in their project, please upload it...because I believe that @FoxySeta is no longer active in these forums. Doing gauges in VNMaker with the barebones version is a pain in the butt
  5. mardin

Making a visual gauge that automatically updates and visually fills/deplets?

Is it possible to make a visual bar/gauge that automatically updates and visually fills/depletes? So far I've used https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/foxys-gauges-system.98635/ which is offline right now, and I have used a crop picture event. The problem with the crop picture...
  6. mardin

Making your own simple, easy Battle HUD, how?

Yes, that is pretty much exactly what I want. Except that the enemies in his/her game are not animated, but I guess that's not a plugin requirement! So it is possible. Edit : Ok, didn't read that this is most likely his/her own plugin :(. Hopefully I can get in touch somehow
  7. mardin

Don't really know what you're trying to tell me. Kage Desu has a ******* (that I am a supporter of) and a discord and himself and the community are very helpful. The plugin is highly advanced and gets constantly updated. Of course there are questions asked because it is a complicated plugin...
  8. mardin

It could also be an icon for example if a picture is too much. The popup would be nice but is not necessary. But I have seen a lot of popup mechanics lately that work. For example with the Alpha ABS and the Inventory System by Kage Desu, so I do not think it is impossible. The real priority...
  9. mardin

Thank you! I will wait a bit first and see if someone knows about a plugin that can do it. But if there is no such plugin and I would be willing to pay if someone can make it.
  10. mardin

Yes, I have posted that in my 2nd post, the picture shows pretty much exactly what I want. I will look into MOGhunters plugin further, but I have already taken a look and it seems like it cannot do what I am asking for. A simpler option or a starting point would be for me if the skills menu...
  11. mardin

Can Hudmaker do what I want here? Because otherwise there is no need for me to use it, since I used other plugins for the onmap HUD instead. Can Hudmaker make an imagebased battle HUD with clickable skills and no "attack-skills-defend" menu?
  12. mardin

I have already tried it and it didn't work. mainly because of the chrome developer tools opened up instead of the hud maker console. I had it moved around quite a while and tried a lot but it got too frustrating and when I discovered that people had the same problems and made a downgrade to...
  13. mardin

I haven't looked at these because I just assumed they stopped working with 1.6.2 just like the HUD Maker from Sumrndm did. So the battle-gui-core and the status customizer are still working and no issues with yanfly?
  14. mardin

Here is a way better visual explanation of what I am looking to do :)
  15. mardin

Custom battle UI with skills as buttons

oh, kind of exactly what I was asking for, frustrating to see a 2 year old question that was asking something similar. will lend these graphics for my thread, since they explain everything better than I do :) Have you managed to get this desired battle system done, @Haydeos ?
  16. mardin

Ok, I thought I have been experimenting a lot with the battle system lately, and to my surprise...a Battle System that is inspired by Darkest Dungeon is very possible in RPG Maker. But I already fail at the basics, setting up a good battle hud. Maybe you guys can help me out, and perhaps there...
  17. mardin

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

Still among the best I've seen so far. And the other plugin, your inventory system, is one of the best as well. With all the other good plugin creators gone and retired, it is essential to support the ones who are still making top quality plugins! Already told you this, but I really, really...
  18. mardin

Background Picture gets stuck! What do I do?

No. I have been using an outdated plugin and thought that might have been the case, but it seems like the problem is still present up until this day.
  19. mardin

OcRam - Audio_EX plugin

Haven't tried it, but wouldn't that just update the audio between the routes? So in the even we would have Event Move: Right Right Right Right Up Up Up AudioManager.updateAEX_OC(); Event Move: Up Up Up Left Left AudioManager.updateAEX_OC(); ...and so on. Or does this command make the event...
  20. mardin

OcRam - Audio_EX plugin

Does this work with moving events? For example, if there is a moving car bypassing the (standing) player, would the car engine sound fade in and out? Tried it briefly and it doesn't seem to work. Only works when the player is moving as well...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minminmin