Search results

1. imascribble

Decorative Gate?

Hey! So I'm sure I saw one somewhere ages ago, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm looking for a decorative metal gate, the kind that would be used as the entrance to a graveyard or a park. Like this one! I don't care what it looks like, though It doesn't need to open or close, so I can use...
  2. imascribble

Static Battler Request

Hey guys! I'm looking for a static front-view battler for one of my characters. I've tried to edit and recolour a few of the Ace RTP battlers, but I don't seem to have the skill for it :/ Note: I have yet to change some colours (such as the hair and lips) for the majority of facials, so please...
  3. imascribble

Large vine tiles?

Hey all, I've been trying to find some tiles to use for my dungeon. It's underneath a large tree, and the player is supposed to follow the root system through the cavern to get to the boss. I'm looking for some large roots that they can follow and are large enough to walk on, but I haven't been...
  4. imascribble

Request for XP Panther Sprite

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a sprite of an XP-style black panther. I've been searching around and haven't found anything I could use. Let me know if there's a resource or something I'm missing. Thank you!  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need to remember that if i want to learn to map like a pro, I need to spend hours doing it like a noob again and again… also, a cool map sometimes has hours/even days of work behind. I need to remember that too.
Yo there how's it going rpg community.
It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReaperERAZE