Search results

1. wildwes

I'd recommend Etrian Odyssey, either the first or 3. They're a pretty niche genre of RPG though...

I'd recommend Etrian Odyssey, either the first or 3. They're a pretty niche genre of RPG though, so keep that in mind.
  2. wildwes

Air conditioner's broken, likely won't be fixed until the weekend's over. Riiight when Summer...

Air conditioner's broken, likely won't be fixed until the weekend's over. Riiight when Summer starts, of course.
  3. wildwes

oh geez, I believe you there... I mean uh, you can do it!

oh geez, I believe you there... I mean uh, you can do it!
  4. wildwes

gehhh sick, why did that free peppermint I had at that restaurant make me sick? Does Mexican...

gehhh sick, why did that free peppermint I had at that restaurant make me sick? Does Mexican food not mix well with peppermint?
  5. wildwes

Good lord. This looks even more ridiculous than the game it took inspiration from. Well...

Good lord. This looks even more ridiculous than the game it took inspiration from. Well, obviously you should try the silliest one. Go for the kawaii gangster pup!
  6. wildwes

It's a good thing I kept a pair of my old prescription. I can wear these until I get a new pair...

It's a good thing I kept a pair of my old prescription. I can wear these until I get a new pair, at least. Though, I could have sworn I had an extra pair of the same prescription I broke. Oh well.
  7. wildwes

I was out for a late night walk wth my rather tipsy father. it was foggy out, I stopped to wipe...

I was out for a late night walk wth my rather tipsy father. it was foggy out, I stopped to wipe off my glasses. Aaaaand they snapped in half from me barely bending them.
  8. wildwes

My mother never makes gumbo any more, but she made some today. I'm so happy

My mother never makes gumbo any more, but she made some today. I'm so happy
  9. wildwes

9 hours straight there, 9 hours straight back. Ah, the joy of living in the gigantic state of Texas.

9 hours straight there, 9 hours straight back. Ah, the joy of living in the gigantic state of Texas.
  10. wildwes

Yessss back home again. I ould've liked to stay with relatives a bit longer but w/e I'm just...

Yessss back home again. I ould've liked to stay with relatives a bit longer but w/e I'm just glad to be out of the car after a 9 hour ride.
  11. wildwes

Eheheh... heh... *sigh*

Eheheh... heh... *sigh*
  12. wildwes

...So apparently the finale of Korra came out today. Aaaand the last episode I watched was way...

...So apparently the finale of Korra came out today. Aaaand the last episode I watched was way back in the beginning of Book 3... well, guess I have some marathon-ing to do. Well, that's what weekends and Christmas break is for, amirite?
  13. wildwes

My eyes, they burn. The fierce flames known as "onions" have burned them, made them sting like...

My eyes, they burn. The fierce flames known as "onions" have burned them, made them sting like no other. UGH I hate onions sometimes.
  14. wildwes

I ended up getting a Glaceon through other means instead though, so all is well. jesus christ...

I ended up getting a Glaceon through other means instead though, so all is well. jesus christ pokemon bank why do you have to cost moneyyyy
  15. wildwes

mmm-HM jeez I haven't used the GTS in forever I forgot that when you put a pokemon in it...

mmm-HM jeez I haven't used the GTS in forever I forgot that when you put a pokemon in it anyone who has the pokemon you're looking for can just take it and you don't have to approve of the trade first. *sigh* oh well, it was just one practically stolen eevee.
  16. wildwes

....ahahahaha I'm stupid. Well. I'll go try that out then.

....ahahahaha I'm stupid. Well. I'll go try that out then.
  17. wildwes

but how would I transfer said Eevee from X to AS? I ain't got no Pokebank, only have one 3DS...

but how would I transfer said Eevee from X to AS? I ain't got no Pokebank, only have one 3DS... I think I'll just continue endlessly wonder trading. yeah, good idea.
  18. wildwes

I'm trying to get Eevee or Glaceon through Wonder Trade in Alpha Sapphire. I don't know why I'm...

I'm trying to get Eevee or Glaceon through Wonder Trade in Alpha Sapphire. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself.
  19. wildwes

yesss Alpha Sapphire arrived in the mailllll

yesss Alpha Sapphire arrived in the mailllll
  20. wildwes

So wait we have: EO Untold 2, EO5, and an EO+Mystery Dungeon crossover awaiting us now? Is that...

So wait we have: EO Untold 2, EO5, and an EO+Mystery Dungeon crossover awaiting us now? Is that all of them? Is Atlus gonna throw even more at us?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need to remember that if i want to learn to map like a pro, I need to spend hours doing it like a noob again and again… also, a cool map sometimes has hours/even days of work behind. I need to remember that too.
Yo there how's it going rpg community.
It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostAcc