Search results

1. dsiver144

[Snipet] Ruby Hash dot syntax

RUBY HASH DOT NOTATION While coding in Js, I just realized that it would be awesome if Ruby hash can use dot syntax like Js object. So I googled for the answer. And I found a way to do it with simple line of codes. It would be useful for some coders, I guess. You can grab it here: Pastebin
  2. dsiver144

DSI Advanced Tone System

DSI Advanced Tone System By dsiver144 Introduction This script will allow you to "untone" sprite of events/player which means when you change screen tint by Tint Screen command, the un-toned sprite won't be affected. I think you might found a script like this in the past but all of that have an...
  3. dsiver144

DSI Card Matching Minigame

DSI Card Matching Minigame By dsiver144 Introduction I think you guys have heard about card matching minigame many times before. I created one for VXA. I don't you if someone has made this but I still want to release this. Have fun! Features Easy to use & config Card flip animation...
  4. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Twitter | Deviantart Trailer You are a graduate student. You are looking for a job that suits you, but all your efforts fail. You are desperate. One day you see a TV show about a peaceful country life, you think it's the best place to start your career. Not a little hesitant, you take the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amarantster