Search results

1. Omega Weapon

Party TP

I swear I've seen a plugin like this before, but I can't find it anywhere. But it's simple: In addition to a character's individual TP bar, the entire party has a TP bar that can be used too.
  2. Omega Weapon

VE_BasicModule: action.item() is not a function

Hey guys, here I am with again a problem with Victor's plugins. This time, it's the Basic Module that is acting up when combined with Action States. When getAllElements() gets called as part of the getActionStates() function in the Action States plugin, that happens. It simply catches an...
  3. Omega Weapon

Max call stack exceeded with Victor's Passive States

So I ran into this error. I'm using Victor's Passive States, Galv's Magic Shards and my own custom plugin for handling a few variables. However, I get a "Max call stack exceeded" error with Victor's plugin. error and stack trace. (the syntax errors are all fixed now) And this is the...
  4. Omega Weapon

Add event interpreter to the main menu

Hey guys, In my project I'm updating states through common events. I'd like to be able to fire these upon changing equipment, or more specifically changing a Shard from Galv's Magic Shards plugin, else the players might think their stuff didn't update. I work with Victor's Passive States too...
  5. Omega Weapon

Updating States without exiting the main menu

In my game I sometimes update states through common events and variables using some plugins. Is it possible to update the state display in the main menu without having to exit and reopen it? Say from the equip menu to main. I'm using Galv's Magic Shards and Victor Sant's Passive States, along...
  6. Omega Weapon

RMMV When a school camp goes wrong...

*Insert something catchy about a school camp and hilarity/drama ensuing here* SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT SECTION E: FEATURES DOWNLOAD LINK First Demo
  7. Omega Weapon

I'm back!

Hey guys, I'm back from my adventures in other engines. This summer I decided to return to my game making roots in RPGMaker. The last year, or more, I've been taking up a study in IT and game making. In there I learnt a lot of principles in software and game design. However those were applied...
  8. Omega Weapon

Undead state, How to?

Well, new maker, new things to try. And then I ran into this, how do you make an undead state? You just have to get hurt by healing, and you get healed by dark/insta-kill things instead. How do I do this? You can't set healing rate to negative, afaik.
  9. Omega Weapon

Laura's Auto Tiles and other stuff

Hey! I have some tiles for you, brought over from the VXACE forums. You're free to use them in your games, as long as I get credit.         The Map Markers go into the graphics/characters folder Water and Waterfalls into the A1 tileset Floor and Grass into A2 Walls into A4...
  10. Omega Weapon

Fellow Dutchie here!

Hey people! I've been using RPG Maker for a few years now, so I decided to join this community too. I've been around on the VX Ace forums a bit longer, so some people may know me from there. I'm Laura, nice to meet you all. I'm 17 years old, but I'll turn 18 in a month or so. I'm from the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Newest RPG Maker drops: hey fellas, get on the MZ train to somewhere

Me: Building my VX Ace lego tower, blissfully unaware of time moving forward
When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyElselin