Search results

1. Madalin Vlad

@[90410:@shadefoundry] That's the one with the changing plates, right? That's cool! Add me if...

@[90410:@shadefoundry] That's the one with the changing plates, right? That's cool! Add me if you play pokemon or DQMT: 0920-6072-2476
  2. Madalin Vlad

I love my 2ds xl

I love my 2ds xl
  3. Madalin Vlad

@[14251:@Tai_MT] Well I just bought it and I'm playing the heck out of Dragon Quest Monsters...

@[14251:@Tai_MT] Well I just bought it and I'm playing the heck out of Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland
  4. Madalin Vlad

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] yep, the new one. didn't read any reviews talking about the hinges (and I...

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] yep, the new one. didn't read any reviews talking about the hinges (and I read a few).
  5. Madalin Vlad

Saving up for a 2DS XL ;-;

Saving up for a 2DS XL ;-;
  6. Madalin Vlad

No, it most likely won't be available to the public years after it has been discovered. You want...

No, it most likely won't be available to the public years after it has been discovered. You want to know why? Because it has military use. You can trap war slaves with it and/or read their minds. the fake king from the AlFheim Online would be the most realistic result of this technology.
  7. Madalin Vlad

Yuuta's Logo Shop

It looks unprofessional. You may like it, but a lot of players will look at the logo and not bother with the game, no offense to Yuuta, everyone has a beginning. :)
  8. Madalin Vlad

Yuuta's Logo Shop

Hello, I don't plan on ordering a logo, but I'd like to give you a heads up: - Do not use Bevel and Emboss unless you learned about it from a tutorial, otherwise it looks glossy and bad (for example look at "THE" in the logo you made) - Almost never use pure black stroke, especially if the...
  9. Madalin Vlad

Mr. Faux GFX shop

My portfolio for samples: MADALINVLAD.NET   As payment fluctuates, it will be discussed with the client before and/or after the job is done.   Usual prices: Logo: 20$ GUIs: 40$ Business cards: 20$ Banner: 10$
  10. Madalin Vlad

Mac's Resources - Faces/Sprites/Portraits

Good luck with that. also, how did you do it? (the actor)
  11. Madalin Vlad

Mac's Resources - Faces/Sprites/Portraits

His hair looks a bit wierd o.O
  12. Madalin Vlad

Celianna's Tileset

These are great, it sucks we first need VX, nice marketing strategy...
  13. Madalin Vlad

Ruling Ancardia.. and stuff~

Ruling Ancardia.. and stuff~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap