Search results

1. Euphony

How to add a space between list items?

Heyo, so here's my problem. I've got four equipment slots, even though the VX Ace equip menu has room for five. I want to add a space between the third and fourth slots, as shown here: Could someone perhaps write a little scriptlet that lets me do this? Or at least tell me what I need to...
  2. Euphony

Wealthy Party Members

It occurred to me while writing up bios for my playable characters that several of them are quite wealthy. Three are royalty, and while their families would have restricted their funds somewhat considering their age, they still have a decent amount of money at their disposal. Another character...
  3. Euphony

RPG Maker XP Resources Forum

It's the only forum under "RPG Maker Specific Resources" that's protected from guest viewing. Any specific reason? If not, can it be...un-protected so guests can grab our resources?
  4. Euphony

State effects stacking?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I searched the forums and found conflicting information on this, so I was still confused. By default, do states in VX Ace stack? That is to say, if I applied the state Attack Up to Bob and it raised his attack power by 25%, would applying Attack Up...
  5. Euphony

YEA Skip Battle Log - Defeated enemies won't disappear

I'm having a small issue with the Skip Battle Log script that was extracted from the Yanfly Engine by Helladen/Aeirex. After adding the script, I noticed that enemies defeated in battle don't disappear. They're treated as if they're dead, but their battlers remain on screen. I've placed the...
  6. Euphony

Archived Thread

I hate to make yet another thread about this, but all the others concerning this problem have been closed. Could I please have http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1475-rmxp-tile-add-ons/ unarchived? I'm going to be adding some resources to it soon. Thanks!
  7. Euphony

RPG Maker 3 Music Pack Released

Heyo. I recently bought this pack and had a question. I know this is a long shot, but are there by any chance MIDI versions of these songs available? I'm looking to change the instruments on a few of the songs, but of course that's not possible with OGG. I need a file type that I can open in...
  8. Euphony

RMXP Tile Add-Ons

Credit: Euphony. A link back to this thread would be nice as well, but not necessary. Non-Commercial: Totally free! Just keep in mind you have to own RPG Maker XP to use them. Commercial: Same conditions as non-commercial. Repost: Please do not post these resources elsewhere. If you want to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob