Search results

1. FralKritic

@[103608:@Philosophus Vagus] Yes! it is so weird, like my store manager lies about things that...

@[103608:@Philosophus Vagus] Yes! it is so weird, like my store manager lies about things that he wouldn't even get in trouble for telling the truth on LOL XD. He could completely fire me and yet he still lies like crazy >.< I guess it's annoying cause this is the guy who choices if you should...
  2. FralKritic

What if you found out everyone at your job were pathologic liars?? O.O What you thought was real...

What if you found out everyone at your job were pathologic liars?? O.O What you thought was real was fake....
  3. FralKritic

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Yes!!! Sorry I replied late :(

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Yes!!! Sorry I replied late :(
  4. FralKritic

Random Thought: He who speaks and quiets all, but is never heard...

Random Thought: He who speaks and quiets all, but is never heard...
  5. FralKritic

Just played Adventures Of Captain Spirit, which was quite interesting!

Just played Adventures Of Captain Spirit, which was quite interesting!
  6. FralKritic

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] Wow, that game looks fun!!!! I think I may want it, it also has full...

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] Wow, that game looks fun!!!! I think I may want it, it also has full voice over!!!!!! <3
  7. FralKritic

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] is that a tv series?

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] is that a tv series?
  8. FralKritic

If you want to change the world, but people tell you it's impossible, but it's all you think...

If you want to change the world, but people tell you it's impossible, but it's all you think about, who are you without it?
  9. FralKritic

@[90410:@shadefoundry] Yeah, I am currently planning my escape from the corporate.

@[90410:@shadefoundry] Yeah, I am currently planning my escape from the corporate.
  10. FralKritic

Well turned out they scheduled me the same time frame and everything, just not with AM LOL XD I...

Well turned out they scheduled me the same time frame and everything, just not with AM LOL XD I was sooooo upset! How's your day?
  11. FralKritic

Went to work 12 hours early, how annoying >.<. Anyhow! Tell me about your dreams!!! (not...

Went to work 12 hours early, how annoying >.<. Anyhow! Tell me about your dreams!!! (not sleeping dreams, but you can tell that too)
  12. FralKritic

@[86119:@HexMozart88] I think I found it!!! :D is it called 'Ascension Day'?

@[86119:@HexMozart88] I think I found it!!! :D is it called 'Ascension Day'?
  13. FralKritic

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Wow! This sound super cool!! and like it will be story rich, one of my...

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Wow! This sound super cool!! and like it will be story rich, one of my favorite aspect of games as a whole!! I couldn't find the banner though :(
  14. FralKritic

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Though I'm not a fan of magic, this concept is brilliant and...

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Though I'm not a fan of magic, this concept is brilliant and sounds exciting!! I can't wait to see this fleshed out! :D
  15. FralKritic

@[86119:@HexMozart88] -shares in maniacal laughter- We just need to get the thing to do the...

@[86119:@HexMozart88] -shares in maniacal laughter- We just need to get the thing to do the thing and then the thing will with the other thing work MAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Genius! Awesome, tell me more about this game!!! :D
  16. FralKritic

@[100539:@starlight dream] I am doing well, delayed in my game sadly, but trucking forward...

@[100539:@starlight dream] I am doing well, delayed in my game sadly, but trucking forward regardless. It is defiantly fun, I want to be finished Aug 31st, but we will see! >.>
  17. FralKritic

@[20140:@Marsigne] Awesome to hear, whatcha been working on?

@[20140:@Marsigne] Awesome to hear, whatcha been working on?
  18. FralKritic

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] OOOOW!! Exciting! Tell me more!!

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] OOOOW!! Exciting! Tell me more!!
  19. FralKritic

Hey everyone, how is everything going!!?

Hey everyone, how is everything going!!?
  20. FralKritic

Post Your Music

Enjoyed every moment of it! Keep it up! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob