Search results

1. JohnnyR

Title Screen Tile 1 - Recolored

I was looking for a volcano like the one from RMVX Ace and I didn't find anything that I liked, so I started editing the original one to my taste, and one thing leaded to another and... yeah, I recolored them all. (It's amazing what GIMP can do..) So I thought, "why not share these since I've...
  2. JohnnyR

Version/Build Number

Aaaaaaaaaaaawesoooome!!! Man, this is PERFECTLY AWESOME! This was exactly what I was looking for! You're awesome as always dude!  :rock-left:   :D   :rock-right:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob