Search results

1. kentona

Banned?

I want a puppy for doing this.
  2. kentona

Banned?

Hey, Deadpool is from Regina, Saskatchewan!
  3. kentona

Banned?

Hello good sir! My guess is that you just are unlucky enough to have the same IP address as one of the bots that we at RMN blocked over the past 9 years.  I saw your twitter post about it and replied there. You can send me a message privately here with your IP address (type 'what's my ip'...
  4. kentona

Forums V4 New Changes + Suggestions

On the plus side, I can suddenly post and quote in Firefox.  Not sure what that was about.  Must have been on my end, or some weird one-off bug happened.
  5. kentona

I don't expect that, and it is fundamentally the same - a community of logged in users posting chronologically in a given topic.
  6. kentona

Not always, and most places have been moving away from them or never had them - Twitter, Imgur, Reddit, Disqus, Facebook, Tumblr, etc... You just need to know who made the post, the content of the post, and the time it was made, really. E: on a place like RMW, having an avatar helps...
  7. kentona

Ah.  Well, I suggest that it is off by default then. I also suggest removing the subtitle, redundant Moderator/etc tag, the number of posts, location, and primarily uses from the Avatar section.  For the same reasons as before (reducing clutter and extraneous information) E: also, is...
  8. kentona

I make games from the heart instead of wasting time with research or experience.

I make games from the heart instead of wasting time with research or experience.
  9. kentona

It looks cluttered and detracts from the readability of the forums.
  10. kentona

I suggest getting rid of signatures.
  11. kentona

Check back in 2017

Check back in 2017
  12. kentona

I am working on a spiritual sequel called Explore Because Stuff! ...and by working I mean...

I am working on a spiritual sequel called Explore Because Stuff! ...and by working I mean thinking about it.
  13. kentona

How do I win those hourly prizes, yo?

How do I win those hourly prizes, yo?
  14. kentona

Hold shift while clicking when mapping. It's what the cool kids do.

Hold shift while clicking when mapping. It's what the cool kids do.
  15. kentona

so... does this mean you are desperate enough to eat cat food?

so... does this mean you are desperate enough to eat cat food?
  16. kentona

I have a nice shiny copy of RPG Maker VX Ace waiting for him. Tell him that.

I have a nice shiny copy of RPG Maker VX Ace waiting for him. Tell him that.
  17. kentona

Is NewBlack dead?

Is NewBlack dead?
  18. kentona

Next gen RPG Maker

Is there a decent action RPG maker or engine, that could recreate a game like Diablo?
  19. kentona

Final Fantasy Series

I still have to beat FFVII.  I finally finished FFIV last year (took only 17 years!) and FFV earlier this year.  XIII and XV seem a long way off...
  20. kentona

Where do you get resources for your status updates?

Where do you get resources for your status updates?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark