Search results

1. thanks palm, i sent you a conversation. and thank Archeia, thats a good idea. i'll see if i can...

thanks palm, i sent you a conversation. and thank Archeia, thats a good idea. i'll see if i can find someone who would want to trade.
  2. Having trouble finding people to play test my project. any of you have recommendations?

Having trouble finding people to play test my project. any of you have recommendations?
  3. aww, that sucks. if you have the steam version, i recommend verifying game file cache, if you...

aww, that sucks. if you have the steam version, i recommend verifying game file cache, if you haven't already done that. besides that there isn't much advice i can give. hope you get it working again soon.
  4. Do what i did, mess around in gamemaker and play with GML for a while. take some tutorials. that...

Do what i did, mess around in gamemaker and play with GML for a while. take some tutorials. that should help you get your foot in the door.
  5. oh i think i heard that somewhere

oh i think i heard that somewhere
  6. nice profile pic. lul

nice profile pic. lul
  7. huh. i thought about doing one just a few months ago. i didn't realize it was alot of work.

huh. i thought about doing one just a few months ago. i didn't realize it was alot of work.
  8. stay strong.

stay strong.
  9. haven't been on this forum in forever. hi everyone.

haven't been on this forum in forever. hi everyone.
  10. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  11. Oh...why! That is terrifying!

Oh...why! That is terrifying!
  12. Finally decided on the full party of Kid Hop-o Rising Star. It might look like a weird snake...

Finally decided on the full party of Kid Hop-o Rising Star. It might look like a weird snake though, having six people following your hero at once...
  13. They had delays, and they were not announced tell the day before yesterday it seems....

They had delays, and they were not announced tell the day before yesterday it seems....
  14. Looks like the IGMC results are finally in. Congratulations to all the winners!

Looks like the IGMC results are finally in. Congratulations to all the winners!
  15. I know it's already been said, but Happy Halloween everyone!

I know it's already been said, but Happy Halloween everyone!
  16. I usually just watch 30s horror films, and 90s godzilla films...

I usually just watch 30s horror films, and 90s godzilla films...
  17. Yeah I guess I could make a thread, I'll do that if I find the free time...

Yeah I guess I could make a thread, I'll do that if I find the free time...
  18. Wow thanks, it means alot for someone to think my game is as good as some of the other igmc...

Wow thanks, it means alot for someone to think my game is as good as some of the other igmc games. Thanks.
  19. No, if you want to download it, you'll have to use the link in my about me page.

No, if you want to download it, you'll have to use the link in my about me page.
  20. Yeah, I guess so =3 Thanks.

Yeah, I guess so =3 Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark