Search results

1. Failed to load: data/Actors.json

Like Andar said, if the directory structure is incorrect a web server will not help. But if we assume that your game is running fine when you run it from the application, and then you deploy to a new folder, then the deployment should have the right directory structure. If you want a web server...
  2. Failed to load: data/Actors.json

So this was the first problem I ran into. My solution was to run the export via a web server. You have 2 choices here: The first is to get some hosted web service and copy the files there. Its a bit more complex but it has the bonus that you can share the game with people. The second is to run...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amstudios