Search results

1. Indra

New project with just the files needed won't playtest - help?

I wanted to start a new project using POP Horror set, and planning on using custom BGM, SFX, etc. So I thought it would be a good idea to just open a new project, and then delete everything I don't think I need (audios, animations, imgs, etc), and copy paste the DLC contents into the relevant...
  2. Indra

RMMV Kristamata - a short RPG story

Hey everybody! I just finished translating my game from Indonesian to English and it's available now for free download on itch.io. The details are as follows. Kristamata Kristamata is a short RPG about two highschool students, Kenji and Kazuya, from Sierra Valley Highschool who are trying...
  3. Indra

Animation failed to load in deployed game

This is my first time deploying a game to windows. When I play it on my windows machine, in battle it always fail to load animations of enemy attacking, and stuck. Any idea on how to fix this? When I deploy the game I check exclude unused, is this the problem? Or should I remove unused stuff...
  4. Indra

BGM and BGS setup

Hey everyone, How do you go about setting BGM and BGS for each of your map? Do you event it, or do you put in map edit? I want to know the best practice for this. Sorry for noob question :rswt Thanks,
  5. Indra

About POP! Horror DLCs

Hey everyone, I'm new here, and noob in RM. I have a question regarding the POP! Horror DLC from VexedEnigma @Vexed. Btw, I love the DLC so much! I bought all of them already before I even think about what to do with them, lol. So, here are some of my questions. Tileset collision: Do we have...
  6. Indra

Just got into game developing.

Hey everyone, my name is Indra. I'm a 39 yo dude from Jakarta, Indonesia. (Anyone here from Indonesia?) So I just got into game making recently. Started learning to use GameSalad and published a couple of Android music apps. Now my resolution for this year, is I want to make my first RPG...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amstudios