Search results

1. beliziam

RMMV Ateres Revival

No closed doors! If there is a door you can enter it somehow. Openable closets! [/SPOILER]
  2. beliziam

Resized for MV Refmap RPG MAKER 2000 Sets edited by Beliziam

Since a couple of guys asked me to release my refmap edits or better called my resizes for RPG Maker MV i'm going to do that here. I edited the stuff so that it fits my working style so some of you maybe confused about why i put certain stuff together. There are a couple of errors in the...
  3. beliziam

[MV-Characters] Looking for tall sprites

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description:  Im looking for tall character sprites. The very best would be all MV rtp characters in a tall version.  The ultimate goal would be to have all generator parts of the mv rtp in a tall version. 
  4. beliziam

Want to display an one tile sized animation on the map

Hello guys, i created a 21 frame long animation which should happen after a player solves a puzzle. I want to display it on the screen on one tile. Basically its the spawn of the chest after the puzzle is completed. Ive tried to do it with a character but it doesnt work as i want it to. I...
  5. beliziam

Question regarding new GCH Portfolio Edition

I've got a question regarding the new version of GCH. According to the steam reviews the new version is simply the same GCH just with the addition of MV character sprites. Now i want to know how Degica thinks about the topic since they are publishing it. Also the developer stated that the mv...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chupino202