Search results

1. GumboSoup

Fixed cast or changing protagonists?

Hello! I'm thinking of delving into the exciting world of RPG Maker with a first project in this engine - a classical, somewhat humorous quest to slay a dragon. That shouldn't be too much of a problem considering that I already have some experience in game development and that RPG Maker is...
  2. GumboSoup

Region messages

Hello! Is there a plug in out there that would display a text message depending on the region you are in on the overland map? As if you're in a forest and there's a display message "Enchanted Forest", you move to the plains and it's "Desolate Flatlands" and so on? A lot of games back in the...
  3. GumboSoup

Suggestions for good SF/horror games to study?

Hi there! I've been casually working on an idea for a sci fi horror game and it seems to me RPGMaker MV might just be the engine for the job! I already have some experience in game development and I've bought RPGMaker on a bit of a whim - but it does seem to be quite a capable little beast so...
  4. GumboSoup

A weapon with two simultaneous different attacks?

Heya! What do you think, how would one go about creating a weapon with two different attack procs happening in the same action? Like a sword which has a +10 attack followed by a +6 attack of a different element (like fire or something). Is this even possible in RMMV do without some plugin I...
  5. GumboSoup

(SOLVED) On-the-fly item generation using Yanfly's ItemCore

Hi! This new game-thing I'm working on is going to be quite retro dungeoncrawling with a heavy emphasis on the weird and wonderful items you can stumble into (both random or pre-defined). I've already downloaded and installed the excellent Yanfly's ItemCore and AttachAugments plugins. However...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annoying12