Search results

1. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

2. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

I'll probably change her wing or hair color.
  3. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Project that I am working on.
  4. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Yeah I think my drawings are stiff yet but I will start learning gesture next month so I'll get better at that. Thank you I am very motivated now.
  5. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Some explorations of 2 characters that I'm doing for a project from my course.
  6. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

I redid this Orianna Aviator skin concept that I did 4 months ago.
  7. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

This is the best drawing that I ever did in my life. I am very happy seeing that I'm getting better.
  8. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Well this is a drawing from imagination that my teacher asked me to do as a task so I didn't used a ref. I tried to space the legs a little bit, look now how it is.
  9. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Here's another one I'm still working on it I need to finish this one tomorrow.
  10. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Thank you very much for the feedback I'll work on it :)
  11. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Thank you :). It's a online course >> https://www.cgvirtualworld.com.br/curso/ilustracaodigital but it is only for Portuguese speakers.
  12. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

This is a sketch imagination exercise from my drawing course, on this one I needed to applie what I've learned so far. I've just started the course this sunday and the course has a duration of 6 months so I'm sure I'll get a lot better. Well right now I can see some improvements that I did in 3...
  13. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Majin Buu fanart in progress...
  14. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

Character concept that I'm still developing.
  15. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

New character that I'm still doing.
  16. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

New Character
  17. RickelmiArtist

Rickelmi Gallery

I am an artist that is always wanting to improve, hope you guys like my artwork.
  18. RickelmiArtist

FREE Recruiting a Small "Serious" Team for a Project (Alice's Under-Tower)

Hi I an artist, I started to draw in 2018 but I'm not confident on my skills yet, but I can draw half/full body my style is more towards for stylized semi-realistic but I think I can learn to draw cute anime in one week. If you are interested I can send some of my drawings via PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.
This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready. 310 Immulicationsers approaching. I'll take the cake and----hold it!!! My Cosvere Radar detected 3001 of them!!
11 hours of programming... Only to add two more zoom levels.
Well, that's what happens when you decide between minimap and zoom too late.

It's my cute little ghost~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FerdiPanther