Search results

1. DeusEx

Starting point for text-based adventure game

I want to make a game very similar to text-based adventure game "Lifeline"(Link on viki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeline_(mobile_game) link on gameplay ) in RPG MAKER MV. Can someone please give me a good starting point / roadmap for this? Of course I can easily make map as a background...
  2. DeusEx

I want to thank RPG maker community

I would like to thank the community of this site for all help that you are giving us, ordinary users. Now MV Maker work in my Steam account and I am very happy to use this new version. And I'm sad to see how many people are always focused negative on the smallest bugs and defects in so new...
  3. DeusEx

IDE for Ruby (for RPGMaker scripts)

I try to search for answer, but didn't found any info (may be because IDE as word is too short for site search) Does anyone use any IDE (like RubyMine from JetBrains for example) to test their scripts or before place it to RPGMaker projects? Or software like this doesn't suitable for RPGmaker...
  4. DeusEx

Is any RPGMaker roadmap document exist?

Is any RPG Maker development roadmap document exist? Can ordinary user of this software have an idea about future of RPG Maker? For example right now RPG Maker support only 640*480 resolution. Any plans to upgrade this? Thanks
  5. DeusEx

How to turn off moving animation in Symphoria Engine while actor (hero) stand and do nothing

Hello, let me explaine my question from topic title. As we can see on this video http://symphonyan.org/battle-symphony-introduction/ while actor (hero) on left side wait for player action choise he is moving (walks on the spot). How I can turt this animation off? I read manual and search in...
  6. DeusEx

Any plans to make official patch/version/update with side-view battle system from ENTERBRAIN?

Dear forum users. As I see many of RPG Maker VX Ace users try to change standart battle system. On every RPGMaker community site I found many topics with question "How I can change BS to.. like FF..." and etc. Many commercial RPGMaker games also use non-standart battle system. In same time...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.
This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready. 310 Immulicationsers approaching. I'll take the cake and----hold it!!! My Cosvere Radar detected 3001 of them!!
11 hours of programming... Only to add two more zoom levels.
Well, that's what happens when you decide between minimap and zoom too late.

It's my cute little ghost~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FerdiPanther