Search results

1. MRD256

Deleting the Save file after Game Over?

Does anyone know if there's a plugin that can delete the current save file if you Game Over? I know I can just not allow the player to save, but the game is kinda long, and I'd rather not have the player play several hours in one sitting, unless they want to of course. So I'd at least like them...
  2. MRD256

Battle options at te push of a button

BUMP: Anyone?
  3. MRD256

BUMP: Anyone have any ideas? I'm not asking you to make one, I just want to know if any exist.
  4. MRD256

Does anyone know any good plugins that allow you to have all your basic commands (Attack, Guard, Skills, Wait, etc.) at the push of a button like in Persona 5? And able to scroll through target enemies when you're not in the Skill/Item window? This is for RPG Maker MV.
  5. MRD256

Random Death interval with Yanfly Buff&States Core

I tried inputting the code into the notebox of the state, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I even set it to just add the state upon regen and it's not doing anything. Is there something I'm missing?
  6. MRD256

sounds good, although the game also uses the ATB battle system and has a Tick-based regen system. I was more thinking it would do it on Regeneration. <Custom Regenerate Effect> You think this could work?
  7. MRD256

In my project, I'm using Yanfly's Buff&States core plugin and I have a state that acts like poison to an actor's MP, but I also want this state to possibly kill the actor based on a random interval. Say for example, it generates a random number between 1-50 and if the number is >= 40, it kills...
  8. MRD256

Alternate Basic Attack Skills

I realize that now. Thanks
  9. MRD256

Hey, thanks. I didn't know Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin could do that.
  10. MRD256

Does anyone know any good plugins for changing what skills certain actors use as their basic attack skill? For RPG Maker MV
  11. MRD256

Replacement for MAT & MDF

I think I'm good on omitting them now, I don't need to. I like @Aesica 's idea. Where MAT can be R.ATK (Ranged Attack) and regular ATK will be changed to P.ATK (Physical ATK), and MDF will be come E.DEF (Energy Defense) against lasers, radiation, etc. and normal DEF will become P.DEF (Physical...
  12. MRD256

hmmm, that's an idea. In the game, I only have 4 party members and 2 of them strictly use Ranged attacks (one uses a Bow, the other uses Guns). As for Theo, I know what kind of game I want to do, and I wasn't asking how to make Yanfly's script work how I want, I was just stating my problem. I...
  13. MRD256

It's a sort of Post Apocalyptic setting. I like your idea of Focus and Will, though I'm not sure how I would use them in say, Formulas.
  14. MRD256

I'm trying to make a realistic-style game without Magic (in RPG Maker MV) I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I could replace MAT & MDF with (in other words, what to rename them to and what else to use them for). I wanted to try an omit them from the project, but it's hard since...
  15. MRD256

Sprite and Battler from non-RPG maker

But I'm not sure what I could offer them.
  16. MRD256

So has anyone seen this?
  17. MRD256

Can someone turn this girl into a TD Sprite and SV Battler for me? I have other characters I wanted done too, but I just want this girl for now. If you can do the other characters, let me know and I'll send them to you. Try and recreate her to the best of your ability. I'm not looking for 100%...
  18. MRD256

Earth World Map

So is this thread dead?
  19. MRD256

Earth World Map

I mean, that example should be enough. I'm not exactly going for "true beauty". But as I slept last night, I had a thought. What if we split the map up into two or three maps? One for the Eastern part of the world (England, Australia, Asia, etc.) and the Western on the other map (Americas...
  20. MRD256

Earth World Map

Can someone make me a world map of Earth for RPG Maker MV? A field map. I want the width to be 500 and the height can be however as tall as you need it to be, also give the player enough room on the map to wonder around. Recreate the terrain as best you can to be accurate with the different...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish