Search results

1. Apollyon

I'm a Gamer who's new to RPG Maker

@Dragonkissed Yeah, I've been checking out Driftwood Gaming myself; looking at neat event setups and sprite design. I honestly want to learn it all lol. I want to make a custom experience with my own tilesets and sprites eventually. Thank you for that, good luck to you as well. Every day is a...
  2. Apollyon

Oh I see. I looked at the link you sent. What I meant was like a general "Got this done" or...

Oh I see. I looked at the link you sent. What I meant was like a general "Got this done" or "This was challenging" every so often lol. I see what they're looking for now. Thanks EDIT: Wowww I thought this was like a fb wall. It shows up when you click my name. Oh man lol.
  3. Apollyon

Hello Everyone! New to this and forums in general lol

Thank you, glad I'm not alone lol. Most definitely. Good luck with your future projects! :) and feel free to message me if you need someone to test^^
  4. Apollyon

Play test a event with out loading the game.

I know it's way late but thank you for the tip!
  5. Apollyon

Hello everyone! New to the RPG Maker and forums lol. Here is where I'll post updates on projects...

Hello everyone! New to the RPG Maker and forums lol. Here is where I'll post updates on projects and their progress. :kiss:
  6. Apollyon

Hi, Audio Engineer / composer -- JRPG lover

Hey I was checking out your post and wanted to say great job with your songs. You can hear the FF inspiration throughout and it was very cool. I'm new to game design however if you're still interested down the road, I'll definitely keep you in mind. :thumbsup-left:
  7. Apollyon

Hello Everyone! New to this and forums in general lol

Hello, I'm new to the RPG Maker experience and game design as a whole. I was scouting through the forums to try to find the answers to my questions and was amazed by how thorough and supportive the members of this forum are. Tbh, this might be one of the first forums I've ever actually joined...
  8. Apollyon

I'm a Gamer who's new to RPG Maker

Hello! I'm also new to RPG Maker and programming as well. I was also surprised by not only how thorough and helpful people were, but how supportive they are. This forum is very cool in that way. Good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish