Search results

1. Afterl1ght

I'm not a developer... I'm just a wannabe game maker who's working on a new game, which is...

I'm not a developer... I'm just a wannabe game maker who's working on a new game, which is (possibly) good.
  2. Afterl1ght

@[109770:@EpicFILE] The thread that I've linked here has been edited by the author, turning...

@[109770:@EpicFILE] The thread that I've linked here has been edited by the author, turning itself against the discussion topic.
  3. Afterl1ght

Will this be considered?...

Will this be considered?...
  4. Afterl1ght

Welp, what do you expect from the like-grinders?

Welp, what do you expect from the like-grinders?
  5. Afterl1ght

What do we have here? RPG Maker, Visual Novel Maker, IG Maker, etc. Oh Degica. :LZYcat:

What do we have here? RPG Maker, Visual Novel Maker, IG Maker, etc. Oh Degica. :LZYcat:
  6. Afterl1ght

I'd prefer cookies which are edible then.

I'd prefer cookies which are edible then.
  7. Afterl1ght

Imagine likes are cookies... no, let's do doughnuts instead. :LZYcat:

Imagine likes are cookies... no, let's do doughnuts instead. :LZYcat:
  8. Afterl1ght

That's a unique day for an indie developer :LZYcat: Good luck innovating your game, I hope to...

That's a unique day for an indie developer :LZYcat: Good luck innovating your game, I hope to see it coming!
  9. Afterl1ght

Yep. That's to protect us from sunlight, as well as the lack of motivation.

Yep. That's to protect us from sunlight, as well as the lack of motivation.
  10. Afterl1ght

"Member" stands for an egg. "Veteran" stands for a lil' dragon in its egg. We'll obviously...

"Member" stands for an egg. "Veteran" stands for a lil' dragon in its egg. We'll obviously forever be the junior dragons... :LZYcat:
  11. Afterl1ght

Well that's typically not a big deal at all. Some members here prefer to "watch posts" than...

Well that's typically not a big deal at all. Some members here prefer to "watch posts" than "posting on posts". :LZYcat:
  12. Afterl1ght

Anti-gravitational system is cool :LZYcat:

Anti-gravitational system is cool :LZYcat:
  13. Afterl1ght

thanks 4 the reminder

thanks 4 the reminder
  14. Afterl1ght

It's funny that I hadn't spot it in the first place, thanks!

It's funny that I hadn't spot it in the first place, thanks!
  15. Afterl1ght

Was wondering how many members are currently online. :LZYyum:

Was wondering how many members are currently online. :LZYyum:
  16. Afterl1ght

:kaoswt2:

:kaoswt2:
  17. Afterl1ght

I typically put "secret characters" as unused sprites :LZYcat:

I typically put "secret characters" as unused sprites :LZYcat:
  18. Afterl1ght

ono cats are going to rule the world

ono cats are going to rule the world
  19. Afterl1ght

I used to think "fansboy" is an alternative of "fanboy" until I know what acronym is. What a...

I used to think "fansboy" is an alternative of "fanboy" until I know what acronym is. What a wide world of English :LZYcat:
  20. Afterl1ght

@[100539:@starlight dream] I remember that I was a total stalker.... so you cannot offer my good...

@[100539:@starlight dream] I remember that I was a total stalker.... so you cannot offer my good old me your likes. Besides, I forgot its name. And that, is really reasonable meow

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooglerampage