Search results

1. Yappy Monoxide

Trying to figure out a way to disable Victor's Pixel Movement script in-game... I only want to...

Trying to figure out a way to disable Victor's Pixel Movement script in-game... I only want to use it at certain points.. :unsure:
  2. Yappy Monoxide

And I'm having quite a similar experience. I've gotten the platform to move from point A to...

And I'm having quite a similar experience. I've gotten the platform to move from point A to point B, managed to get the player to move with starting from one of those points, but alas, I'm struggling to make it so the player can get off whenever they want and for the platform to move automatically.
  3. Yappy Monoxide

May we pray that one of the scripting/plugin gods on this forum heed our call :dizzy:

May we pray that one of the scripting/plugin gods on this forum heed our call :dizzy:
  4. Yappy Monoxide

Well, I will say that I think I am on the right path to getting this working. I made some good...

Well, I will say that I think I am on the right path to getting this working. I made some good progress and nearly mimicked ??Nobody??'s script. Although, trying to add my own modifications is proving to be rather difficult. I'm going to try another day. :kaoswt:
  5. Yappy Monoxide

For the first time. I'm livestreaming myself working on my game...

For the first time. I'm livestreaming myself working on my game! https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9EFBLSLFg
  6. Yappy Monoxide

I don't even want to imagine how difficult that's going to be. :kaodes:

I don't even want to imagine how difficult that's going to be. :kaodes:
  7. Yappy Monoxide

I never thought that trying to find a simple battle theme for a regular battle would be so...

I never thought that trying to find a simple battle theme for a regular battle would be so difficult. Development is chalk full of surprises
  8. Yappy Monoxide

Galv's Character Animations + Character Frames help?

I don't know much about Mv since I mainly use Ace. But may I ask why you have 4 of the same static sprites on the left? You could try removing 3 of those same sprites and adjusting the frame count. Because it looks like to me that the game is registering those sprites but they aren't all aligned...
  9. Yappy Monoxide

[Ace] Help Modifying ???nOBodY???'s Sticky Moving Platforms

Hello everyone! I have returned, and unfortunately, not without problems. Script here This script normally makes an event that the player can stand on, automatically move and drag the player along with it. However, the script only allows the player to get off the platform at certain points...
  10. Yappy Monoxide

Eh. I've tried it and I personally didn't like it. Hopefully, they'll improve it with the...

Eh. I've tried it and I personally didn't like it. Hopefully, they'll improve it with the western release.
  11. Yappy Monoxide

I'm alive!

I'm alive!
  12. Yappy Monoxide

How do you record your game?

Obs is a pretty good video recording software to use. If you're on Windows 10 you can use the built-in game recorder by pressing WIN + G.
  13. Yappy Monoxide

I'm back in business :kaojoy: http://imgur.com/a/p7TDp

I'm back in business :kaojoy: http://imgur.com/a/p7TDp
  14. Yappy Monoxide

I'm using my old laptops HD. And the OS didn't go with it...I looked up how to install win7 and...

I'm using my old laptops HD. And the OS didn't go with it...I looked up how to install win7 and the computer has a product key on the case. But I'm afraid that if I install it on my old harddrive I'll overwrite everything. So, I think i'll just wait for my harddrive that's coming in the mail.
  15. Yappy Monoxide

So I finally put all my parts together and it worked on the first try! But...There's a small...

So I finally put all my parts together and it worked on the first try! But...There's a small problem.
  16. Yappy Monoxide

It's an EVGA 500 watt btw

It's an EVGA 500 watt btw
  17. Yappy Monoxide

I got my power supply :D. The pc master race den is almost complete. http://m.imgur.com/nU9zmO1

I got my power supply :D. The pc master race den is almost complete. http://m.imgur.com/nU9zmO1
  18. Yappy Monoxide

Sounds alright to me. 1080p gaming at a stable sixty fps is all I'm really asking for.

Sounds alright to me. 1080p gaming at a stable sixty fps is all I'm really asking for.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.
Yay! My new Doomsday machine..... er... "Heroic" machine is ready!
//pushes button :LZSexcite:
Uh oh what's that rumbling?!
// Game explodes :kaoback:
That's the fourth time this week! :kaolivid:
// Gets to work building next "Heroic" Machine. :LZSskeptic:
I was just reflecting back on an old project of mine. I was creating a Wizardry-like game but with a little more complexity. It was being made with RPG Maker VX Ace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgby6r6y6ryt6rby6rtfrdfcf