Search results

1. dreamfall887

[MV] Looking for a Turban Face Generator Part

Hello everyone. Does anyone know where I can find a turban face generator part for MV? I was hoping someone could make one similar to the turban on this RTP character:
  2. dreamfall887

Does anyone have Hime's Skill Power Modifier Script (VX ACE)?

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has Hime's Skill Power Modifer script (VX ACE)? The download link is not working. Thanks. https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/7684-skill-power-modifier/
  3. dreamfall887

Looking for weapon generator parts (VX ACE)

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can find sword/staff/shield/bow and arrow generator parts for RPG Maker VX ACE? They make it look like the sprite has their weapon sheathed or carrying their weapon? I remember finding some weapon generator parts awhile ago but I cannot remember who made...
  4. dreamfall887

Could someone make me "damage" and "behavior" sprites please? ( ・ω・)ノ

Hello everyone! I am trying to make the cutscenes in my game more engaging. So I wanted damage sprites, thinking sprites and arms raised out sprites for my main characters. MY SPRITES :) I was wondering if someone was interested in helping me? Thank you! :D
  5. dreamfall887

lord_steak's Sari's and Bindi Generator Parts

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has a copy of lord_steak's sari generator parts? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/generator-parts-sari-bindi.29876/ The download link in the post doesn't work. Thanks! :)
  6. dreamfall887

Can someone turn these faces into busts for me? (MV)

Resource Type: (Character Busts) Maker Format: (MV) Art Style: (MV RTP) *EDIT* I rewrote this post so it was more clear. Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone could draw bodies on these faces, so I can use them as bust images. References Images I included the spritesets so you know...
  7. dreamfall887

Monster Kids!

Hello everyone. I'm making a game in VX ACE and I'm trying to make non-human races. So far I've made dragon people and fish people :D But I've been having trouble making child sprites. For some reason I find them hard to do. -_- So I wanted to ask if someone would be kind enough to make a...
  8. dreamfall887

Yanfly Stat Upgrade Scripts, Need Help! (VX ACE)

Hello everyone. I wanted to use this stat upgrade system for my game. But I wanted to know if I could do the same thing in VX ACE instead of MV? Could someone help me to make this system for my game? Thank you! :) http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Stat_Upgrades_(MV_Plugin_Tips_&_Tricks)...
  9. dreamfall887

Yanfly Battle Engine Script Edit Request

Hi everyone I'm using Yanfly's Battle Engine script for VX ACE and Yami's Battle Symphony. It's been working fine so far but I wanted the faces in battle to be centered like this: But this bug keep happening when the second character attacks an enemy: Could someone edit the script to fix...
  10. dreamfall887

Yanfly Battle Engine Bug (VX ACE)

Hello everyone I'm using yanfly's battle engine script and wanted to center the faces like this: However this happens when the second character attacks: I am also using Yami's Battle Symphony script. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. Link to scripts I am using Yanfly Battle...
  11. dreamfall887

Yami Order Gauge Script

Hello everyone. I want to use Yami's Order Gauge Script but I can't seem to find the iconset for it. I was wondering if anyone had it? Thanks. :smile: Link: https://yamiworld.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/ysa-battle-add-on-order-gauge/
  12. dreamfall887

Child Orc Sprites

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could make me two orc child sprites (a boy and a girl)? I would like them to be in RPG Maker VX ACE RTP style. If you would like me to go into more detail, let me know. Thank you. :smile:
  13. dreamfall887

Need help with Steam Workshop

Hi everyone, I can't seem to access the Steam Workshop. Apparently I have to go to File then Manage Projects, but Manage Projects isn't there.
  14. dreamfall887

Need help with puzzle

Hello everyone! I have been having trouble trying to figure out how to do a puzzle for a dungeon in my game. The player encounters a dragon guarding a door. The dragon won't allow player to pass through door, unless the player bring 5 sacrifices to it. The player then has to lure the...
  15. dreamfall887

Famitsu Sprite Generator

Does anyone have a working link to the Famitsu Sprite Generator? I have been unable to find it. It looks like this:
  16. dreamfall887

Feeling Frustrated - Need Some Advice

I bought RPG Maker two years ago (I think...) and I STILL haven't finished a project. I've made a couple of practice projects (testing scripts, gameplay ideas etc) but not a full game. I also have a problem when I will start a new project, make a couple maps, cutscenes, battles blah blah then...
  17. dreamfall887

Does anyone know who made this battler?

I found this battler and I wanted to use it for a boss fight in my game. But I haven't been able to find out who made it. Does anyone who made it so I can credit them? Thanks,
  18. dreamfall887

Need Faces for female sprites (VXACE, RTP style)

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would make some faces for my black female sprites RTP style. I only need one for each character. I'll describe the personality for each girl. (if you want me to go in more detail, just say so). The girl in red is kind and elegant. The girl in...
  19. dreamfall887

Dynamic Face Change in Battle

Hi Everyone, I found this great script made by Jet, that allows you to change the actor face, depending on how much hp or mp they've lost or what state is applied to them. Unfortunately it only works with RPG Maker VX. I was wondering if someone could edit the script so it would work with...
  20. dreamfall887

Need a down sprite, VX Ace

Hello Everyone, I need a down sprite of my character here Something like this Thank you very much! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.
Yay! My new Doomsday machine..... er... "Heroic" machine is ready!
//pushes button :LZSexcite:
Uh oh what's that rumbling?!
// Game explodes :kaoback:
That's the fourth time this week! :kaolivid:
// Gets to work building next "Heroic" Machine. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavieLR