Search results

1. LucasRiot

Save a text into .JSON

Hey makers! I bought the RMMV in Steam recently and I'm testing the plugins. In one of them, I created a code and the owner of the plugin said that I was supposed to save this code in .json and then paste it into data folder, but I do not know how to save this code into .json because I have...
  2. LucasRiot

Conversion some codes RGSS3 to Javascript

Hello makers! I would like to know how to convert the codes below RGSS3 to Javascript: Conditions > script I found some pre-defined codes on this site https://kinoar.github.io/rmmv-doc-web/index.html But as I've never used Java, I've had doubts. If anyone can help, I appreciate it! ^^
  3. LucasRiot

Skill Tree/JP (Pictures) - RMMV ~ Request

There's a Skill Tree system which allows you to unlock skills through pictures. I've already found 1 plugin but it doesn't use pictures. I was imagining a system similar to Crystarium Expansion - Final Fantasy 13 Also it has a script for VXAce (RGSS3)...
  4. LucasRiot

TP COST MORE THAN 100

The maximum cost of TP is 100 for any skill. Is there a possibility of increasing the cost of TP beyond 100?
  5. LucasRiot

Two Animations: One Skill

Is there possible to make a skill using two animations at the same time? Or is it possible doing this using only database? Help me! (I wanted to use a audio file for the first "animation" and the second "animation" would be the skill)
  6. LucasRiot

Remove Formation Option

Hey Makers! I want to know if it is possible to remove the option Formation from MENU. I know that there's a event with a command to disable. But the name is still there, only "dark name". What I want is to ELIMINATE! :)
  7. LucasRiot

HP 1 After Death!

Hey guys! When character dies, after the battle his HP is 0. And probably dead. But I don't they dead. Even after the battle, I want their HP 1 (Alive) How can I fix this?
  8. LucasRiot

Timer During The Battle!

Hello Makers! I'm with a doubt in my project. I'm wanting to put a TIMER during the Battle and at the end would be GAME OVER. But I'm not getting do it for events. Can you help me? Example: The battle against Ifrit - Final Fantasy VIII

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998