Search results

1. Phoenixsylph

Help Using Irina's Visual Novel Busts

Pardon me for being a little stupid, [Idk why out of all the plugins I'm using this one is confusing to me, but it is.] I have no idea what the [ID] is supposed to be in the commands....is it the *name* of the image in the image folder? Is it the 'show picture' number, or do we not use show...
  2. Phoenixsylph

[Problem Resolved w/ Yanfly doodads not saving, Was a PC issue.] [Will report for removal]

Just test on hand, an actual file of something I was working on as well as a brand new file. I show the folders, everything is where it needs to be places, File paths, ect. The new game file I have it in is here [the second one I tested, with just the neccessary plugin files in use.]...
  3. Phoenixsylph

I basically scrapped my game for the third time, How do you not?

So a 10 months ago, before I got this crazy disease that ruined my life, I learned RPG maker MV, I watched hours and hours of tutorials, advice, and read so much about plugins, ect. Found a ton of assets, wrote down crediting lists and made sure requirements of use were met. Then I was a few...
  4. Phoenixsylph

GAME won't load after font changed?!!!

Just so everyone knows, this error is actually caused by the font and you have to change it back to the normal one. Idk what is up with this glitch but I guess I will have to use default font until I figure out why it does that? Below is the issue I was having, hoping this helps anyone that...
  5. Phoenixsylph

SKILL BRANCHING on level up!? ((Like Dragon Age!))

So I was wondering if anyone would work on a plugin that allowed for choosing what skills you learn based on points you earn when you level up, the attacks you learn. Pretty much like the Dragon age skill branching system. That way the player gets to choose what kind of skills to learn next...
  6. Phoenixsylph

Placing Animated Enemies & Sprites in game? ;w;!

>x< sorry I'm a little new to this part. I noticed yanfly has an animated sideview enemy thing, but i noticed lack of monster sprites that walk around in game-- I looked around for people who were kind enough to let me use their stuff with credit ;w...
  7. Phoenixsylph

FREE Looking for: sprite artists, monster makers, Plugin assist

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: "Quest of the Feral Queen" This project is going to have a very jrpg like feel, the main character is a long time dungeons and dragons character I have used, and it's starts off with her backstory. Some of mine and my friends DND characters will be in game. As...
  8. Phoenixsylph

(Yanflys) Actor Variables Plugin Shows 0 (though I named the variables)

Here is the plugin and it even shows a video demonstration. Variables shows up and just says: 0 0 0 0 going down I want to name it like, Affection, Hunger, Sleep ect whatnot. In the video and plugin directions it just says that when you name the variable, it should show up as that unless I'm...
  9. Phoenixsylph

Dragon bone Script Issue (MV) Help super appreciated~ <3 :D

>w>;; If anyone can be so kind to help me out, i even made a new file and redid all the steps. I have some videos here: T_T ((the file was too large so I'm inputing the facebook video: )) :O >__> It shows the directions step by step what I did and the directions that follow through exactly...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998