Search results

1. Generator Parts Musical Resources

Hello, everyone I just wanna know if any of you know if there are "Musical Generator Parts" anywhere. I'll explain: I'm serching for something like a lute, a flute, a guitar, musical instruments in general, which I can use to put in the back of my characters for example. Have anyone ever done this?
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey, guy, thank you for answer me and don't worry about that (sorry for take too long to answer) I have an easy question this time, if anyone could help me... It's about the enemy cells. I know I can specify a cell for an enemy using his number in the troop. But what if in the same map, I have...
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello, everyone Can anybody tell me if there is a way to create a enemy who don't act at all? I know I can simply make one with no attack and no move points, but I would appreciate if I could create a enemy with no turn, one who never get action, but is still there and players could hit it...
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I'm using scope_select: own_summons
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thank you, guy ^-^ Hey, do you know about any problem with scope_select? I'm trying to make a skill that just works in summons, but when I test, I just can use in anyone
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi there Is there a way to remove the option "item" from the actions?
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Please, somebody can help me with the select_scope? Is it really not working?
  8. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I just managed to do the untargetable thing. It just requires to you to put all actors with a "50" (for example) AI_Focused, so you set your "invisible character" in zero AI focus. He is not untargetable, but he won't be focused if there is other character there.
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Well, I think "scope_select" isn't working. Is it my impression?
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Você precisa colocar as regiões que você não que que sejam passadas como 250 no mapa. Sabe quando você está criando o mapa aí tem aquele R lá que você coloca as regiões? Então, é só isso mesmo. Coloque como 250 lá
  11. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello again Can anybody tell me if there is a way to make a enemy who can pass through free obstacles regions? Like a creature that can fly, so it could easily pass through a river the actor cannot
  12. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I just found my answer in the official page. I fell so dumb xd
  13. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi there The AoE on AoE cretor must be simetric? Let me explain better: I want to do a AoE that depends of the Actor face side, but the system on cretor jus depends of the cell. Example: If I wanna make something like this, where the AoE is just acting on the actor face side, can I?
  14. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

It just explain everything XD You are incredible
  15. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi I want to use a skill which make my character don't get focused for some turns. I created a state that is add by this skill and simply changed de "target rate" to zero. I've tried to use the command "focused_by_ai_for_offense: 0" too, however the character continues to be aimed. Can anybody...
  16. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

@Chaosicaa Thx for the help. I just discoverd my problem was a organization issue with my folders. I'll try to organizate it better for now on Thx again
  17. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi, guys. I'm extremely new here, so I'm probably with a stupid error. May somebody gimme a little hand?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998