Search results

1. AethiriatGames

Hey guys, I've been offline because of: 1: Bad algebra grade, had to fix it 2: Had to wipe my...

Hey guys, I've been offline because of: 1: Bad algebra grade, had to fix it 2: Had to wipe my computer due to errors I hope you guys understand. I've been reinstalling things
  2. AethiriatGames

[STV] Window Skins | Newest: Solid | Count: 66

Sooo, I was making a game called Antitech with the steampunk skin, but I had to wipe Windows . :kaoback: But I will be using the Jungle theme in my newest one, Season's Promise. A farming game. Credit will be given. :kaopride:
  3. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light [RM2K3]

Thank you for your feedback! :D
  4. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light [RM2K3]

LORI'S LIGHT RPG Maker 2003 https://aethiriatgames.itch.io/loris-light 2$ USD Credit Reel: Lori's Light is a game about a brave knight named Lori from another universe that falls from the sky, having no memory of where she came from, but is imbued with powers that can both mend by healing...
  5. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light finished!

Lori's Light finished!
  6. AethiriatGames

Jo's 2k3 monsters!

When you say that, do you mean RPG Maker only? By the way, amazing monsters. They'd look great in the game I'm creating.
  7. AethiriatGames

Working on "Lori's Light".

Working on "Lori's Light".

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998