Search results

1. Derahex

Over used, underrated, stop using - plots

I have developed a thing-type stuff: The 3 main reasons for an antagonist's existence: 1: They wish to rule/destroy the kingdom/world/universe. 2: They greedily wish for power, money or some other priceless thing. Can also lead to No. 1 3: Revenge And this works for most any story, if looked...
  2. Derahex

FINALLY RELEASED THE FIRST VERSION OF MY GAME!

FINALLY RELEASED THE FIRST VERSION OF MY GAME!
  3. Derahex

Far From Over

Yeah, I understand completely. These pas 9 months I've been swamped in... well EVERYTHING!! Seems like I've made no progressed at all in my own projects! --EDIT-- Also, download link's borked. I can't play your game.  :distrust:
  4. Derahex

{Early Demo} Destiny is Pastries!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to view this here post !   Without further ado, I present :     Destiny is Pastries ! v.0     (As you may imagine, there is a certain food group involved here.)     In this "One of a kind Game", as in, there are probably a million...
  5. Derahex

Far From Over

Interesting! Now THIS stands out a bit from the rest... I'll try the Demo when I have time!
  6. Derahex

Story Design Question

Well I wish you good luck on your Quest of creating your game, I'll be checking on your progress from time to time. This looks interesting. My projects are currently on hiatus and I have nothing else to do !
  7. Derahex

Story Design Question

Well, first of all avoid any archetypes or classics. For example: A Evil Lord of Evil who wants to rule/destroy the kindom/world/universe just for the heck of it is something to avoid. Also avoid princesses (Obviously) Since it's a sterotype. (Unless your story is very good and pertinent, then...
  8. Derahex

Adf.ly too annoying ?

"I don't think you can recover it" FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  9. Derahex

Adf.ly too annoying ?

Yeah... Was kinda expecting that. Ah well, whatever. Oh and where could I recover a new post I was typing ? The damned thing just froze in my face 2 minutes ago. And I've been working on it for an hour.
  10. Derahex

Adf.ly too annoying ?

I wish to ask if it is allowed to use adf.ly for the download of my game or if that's to annoying. Expecting a response from an admin...  Later.
  11. Derahex

Problem Exporting Game...

WELL. Nevermind everything. I figured out what the problem was. A .pdn (Paint Dot Net) File was located in the graphics folder, that's what was glitching it. Hence the "Failed to create bitmap". TOPIC CLOSED. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  12. Derahex

I GOT SOME MORE INFO: I don't think it's the Yanfly Ace Message system since one of my idea testing games has it and it doesn't crash when exporting an encrypted archive like my actual game does. Also, the error message says it's in the cache script thing "Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError...
  13. Derahex

I wasn't aware that it might have to do with the script. Sorry! I am ONLY using the scripts I mentioned in the above post: Yanfly Ace Core Engine Yanfly Battle Engine Yanfly Element Absorb Yanfly Element Reflect Yanfly System Options Yanfly Ace Message System Yanfly Adjust Limits  ...
  14. Derahex

1: I've tried to open the console while playtesting, nothing appears on the console. Besides, the error only appears when I open the compressed game .exe 2: Sorry. I should have thought about that. http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/ Should be easy to find. they are all under the tabs on top...
  15. Derahex

Eh, I'm having trouble with the script, it says check the console, only I don't know how to open the console... Also, here are the scripts I'm using : Yanfly Ace Core Engine Yanfly Battle Engine Yanfly Element Absorb Yanfly Element Reflect Yanfly System Options Yanfly Ace Message System...
  16. Derahex

I'll try the script and get back to you on that. Thanks!
  17. Derahex

HELLO WORLD. I'M GOING TO GREET YOU LIKE BY SAYING I NEED HELP AND RELEASING CAPS LOCK. On a more serious note, I'm going to do like so many before me and create an account for the sole purpose of begging for help on a notion answered countless other times! Yay! Now let's get this over with...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998