Search results

1. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

I'm working yeah. I don't have a lot of time to, but I do. I'm currently working on my 2nd editor. It will allow you to edit your characters, skills, ennemies, and special actions. :D I can't share pics for now but I hope I'll be able to soon. :D  
  2. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Yay, sorry. I started university so I didn't have enough time to post updates lately. I will soon, I worked on something cool btw. :3  And thanks to show support, that encourages me a lot :D
  3. Ssozi

that's cool ^-^

that's cool ^-^
  4. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

You'll have to wait..sorry. I'm just really busy. Can't stop workin' on it.
  5. Ssozi

Of course you can. ^-^ What kind of draw so..? xD

Of course you can. ^-^ What kind of draw so..? xD
  6. Ssozi

http://i.gyazo.com/94c914323eae1480e3ff25ad63b5b6dc.png haha :3

http://i.gyazo.com/94c914323eae1480e3ff25ad63b5b6dc.png haha :3
  7. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Cuz it was a really early preview. ^^
  8. Ssozi

Yeah that's what i've done Dekita.. But I was forced to separe one class in 7 parts. The...

Yeah that's what i've done Dekita.. But I was forced to separe one class in 7 parts. The Scene_Battle one x)
  9. Ssozi

Yeah, thanks captain obvious XD

Yeah, thanks captain obvious XD
  10. Ssozi

My TBS script currently has 20 000 lines...I'm lost when I'm trying to find a specific line ;-;

My TBS script currently has 20 000 lines...I'm lost when I'm trying to find a specific line ;-;
  11. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Nop..Sorry, I'll try to do an Ace demo soon but it's a lot of work.. I've to do VX Demo (French & English) and VX Demo + RTPs (French & English) each time a demo is finished... And I'm going to traduce it in spanish too so...a lot of work x) As I said, I'll try soon !
  12. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Thank ya SoulPour777, hope you wont be disapointed ^^ nio > yeah..when it will be out XD ShinGamix > it's a tactical engine. I made it like a game for the demo version but it's an engine. ^^
  13. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Hi, sorry for bad updates. I just hate answerin' when I have nothing to show up, hehe.   None. I'm currently workin' on a second editor which will let you customize each skill one by one. Can show ya an image of what I'm plannin' to do, but spchhh! No one else need to know haha: But it's still...
  14. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

nio > The scripts are still in development, so I don't want to share them now. To answer your question... 1. the mouse system isn't from me. It's from Zeus81, a french maker (if you care). It can work with your world map system. 2. Why did you ask this question ? My script doesn't affect the old...
  15. Ssozi

Limited Item Amounts?

I've posted this yesterday : script. No configuration module, but I don't really know if it's what you need. 
  16. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Argh, des français! Thanks for your comments & support. I will finish the next demo soon, and I'll try to upload a VX Ace demo.
  17. Ssozi

Specific Drop

Oh! Haven't seen you were there. It's cool to hear it ^^
  18. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Thank you. Your comment is really encouraging ^-^ In reality, I'm really far of the end.
  19. Ssozi

[XP/VX/Ace] ItemMax

Allohah everybody ! I'm glad to show my last little creation (very useful jajaja) ItemMax Authors : Biwy/Ssozi License : Just ask for commercial use. Features : - It allows you to change the maximum amount we can have of each object. - Works for items, weapons and armors. - No script...
  20. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Biwy : Main script. Nuki & Grim : Additional scripts. Azell & TSFH & Audiomachine : Musics.     And for their moral support () & their ideas : Ajisai, Kouett, Maè, Gelarto, Garruk, Kurofidy, fabY, Rose Noire, Medal, Mimiko, Olowynd, Numina's team and all the french communities.   Hi everyone...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This time around I don't have early access to the new maker, so I have to wait like everyone else to look under the hood. I really hope we get to soon though, I'm pretty excited :D
Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998