Search results

1. skeezixs1

Quick Question

Trying to work on my first plugin. What I am creating is an auto state that happens at 25% or less hps. If hps go below 25% the state fatigue will be applied and if hps are above 25% the state will be removed. I believe i am not using the correct variables in this.fhp = HP / MHP, I have tried...
  2. skeezixs1

Count me in too

Off to a huge late start but started yesterday. Got about 80% done so far. Created a spooky little horror like rpg. Starting in a mansion. Will have crafting, puzzles galore, strategy based fighting, hidden characters, and much more. Only 1 map left to create, and then put in more filler stuff...
  3. skeezixs1

Custom Passive State Issue

I got an idea and not fully sure how to get it to work. Basically what I want is a passive state which I have a plugin for, but not sure how to get the desired effect. I am calling the state vengeful. It should offer the ally something like  $gameActors.actor(x).customStats.ATK.modifier += (a,hp...
  4. skeezixs1

Custom Passive State Issue

I got an idea and not fully sure how to get it to work. Basically what I want is a passive state which I have a plugin for, but not sure how to get the desired effect. I am calling the state vengeful. It should offer the ally something like  $gameActors.actor(1).customStats.ATK.modifier += (a,hp...
  5. skeezixs1

Character Targeting

I am looking for a way to store the character targeted by a skill in a switch or variable. Then when conditions are met via a common event it could turn the switch off and remove a state from a character that was targeted.  Like having a state that adds a debuff and calls a common event that...
  6. skeezixs1

Elf Generator

I searched for one and did not see one, and getting tired of drawing ears on things lol. Not sure if this is the right spot for this request, but it is a sort of request for resources. Another option would a set of elf ears for the character generator that fit better than the ones I have now.
  7. skeezixs1

Window issue

On my window graphic I am getting these weird boxes on this one, but not the others I made I do not really see a difference between them and was wondering what I did wrong. It looks like a repeating partial box or something. [spoiler] [/spoiler]
  8. skeezixs1

Character Slot Reservation

What I am wanting to do is have a script that would lock the 5th/6th party slot for special characters. For example the ranger blows a whistle that runs a common event to add party member Wolf, then at end of fight I have it set to remove wolf since he is tagged with Hime tag script as extra...
  9. skeezixs1

Monster flags

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question. What I am looking for is the best way to monster flagging. Such as Undead, Humanoid, Armored, Dragon, and so on. I know I can make them the same as elements and place bonuses for damage, but I would like for it to work beyond that. For...
  10. skeezixs1

Possible Script Idea

Not sure if this can be evented or will I need a script. What I am looking for is flagging for monsters. Such as Humanoid, dragon, undead, slime/ooze, and such. So that all monsters of this type have the same or similar characteristic, plus on top of that make skills like turn undead that will...
  11. skeezixs1

Icons

Created it in gimp seems to look good to me. Not sure if the sparklies should blink or dance around tho. You can use it if you like just credit me(Skeezixs) or Projectbeta Studios.
  12. skeezixs1

Transparency issues

Been working on battlers, all my others have imported correctly except this new one. The white will not become transparent. Have created the image in Gale, then in gimp and also lunapic. Tried taking it out of a png to bmp/ jpg and same issue. I drew it the same way as the rest in gale and have...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown