Search results

1. wolfpak692

Help please? I'm trying to export my game into an apk

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/android-ios-tl-dr-converting-your-project-using-the-manual-method.47780/
  2. wolfpak692

First Peek - Medieval Plague Bringers

just picked up mine... and as always, AWESOME job...
  3. wolfpak692

really need to quit being lazy and actually finish a game... excuses, excuses, but it comes down...

really need to quit being lazy and actually finish a game... excuses, excuses, but it comes down to just needing to get it done...
  4. wolfpak692

First Peek - Medieval Plague Bringers

just release it already... lol...
  5. wolfpak692

Some Day....

@Reapergurl I own an Ibanez Micro Bass...  Currently just trying to find some balance in my life.. things are slowing down, so now I will be able to budget more time to the things that I love and want to do and the things I need to do...
  6. wolfpak692

MV crashes on startup (Steam/Mac)

I had this issue on a PC for a couple weeks, but it was awhile ago...  It finally just started working on its own...  Maybe check the steam forums for this...
  7. wolfpak692

Some Day....

Some day I will actually finish a game... I have one almost ready, but due to trying to get a couple businesses, including a blog launched, I don't have alot of time... not having time is something I know has been talked about alot on here...   Someday I will also pick my Bass, dust it and...
  8. wolfpak692

Making RPG Maker AutoTiles in Pyxel Edit

thanks for the tut... i purchased the same thing, only i bought the whole thing... 
  9. wolfpak692

Can you make sprites for RPG Maker 2003 in Game Character Hub?

After checking GCH and GCH Portfolio Edition, I couldn't find where you can create sprites for 2003.  Not sure if maybe you could use the Create New Template feature to do this or not.  Maybe someone else has a better answer for you.
  10. wolfpak692

RPG Maker Tileset Builder (Current Release: March 25, 2015)

This may have already been asked, but Ace to MV also at some point?
  11. wolfpak692

A Guide to Yami's 'Battle Symphony'

the images are gone... i have been waiting on an update tut for this, but so far no luck...
  12. wolfpak692

SRD Character Creator

wow, i was just wishing i could use something like this in my game... TY TY TY TY... just wondering: will this work with any of the generator peices or just those you posted?
  13. wolfpak692

Unable to have 2 Magic Users

thank you for the feedback... it was my first project and i got a little over excited and way over ambitious with it... will go back and simplify it... i think it is in the events that i used, just wasn't sure which one or which CB was causing the issue...  i am still new to this and still...
  14. wolfpak692

New MV sci-fi fantasy tileset

more fantasy is what I voted... but i will love anything you make and purchase it no matter what it is...
  15. wolfpak692

First: no scripts, all eventing.  No error messages when trying to add the 4th member.  Everything else works perfectly when adding other party members.  The 4th member is not showing up in the menu. I do have a 4 member party.  I think the issue is in the events for adding the members since I...
  16. wolfpak692

Update: Solved. It was the CB which was causing the issue on the event.  It was basically telling the event to do nothing if one or the other of my magic users was in the party. Deleted the problem part and redid the event.  Now it works. Not sure if this is the right place or not for this...
  17. wolfpak692

[THex] Tutorial Series, From Beginner to Advanced

subscribed... and when i can afford it, will support you on *******...
  18. wolfpak692

Hi there.

welcome...
  19. wolfpak692

Ancient Dungeons: Winter is now live!

already got mine... they look awesome and I can't wait to use them...
  20. wolfpak692

Can you erase a event, with a event?

create your event, then create a second page on the same event and use the Erase Event command... I have included screen shots of one of my event showing page 1 and 2 and you need to start here if your new to this... the following links to the tutorials will answer alot of your...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown