Search results

1. Eric Matyas

Dune's Island - A Free Video Learning Series

Hi everyone, If you happen to have kids (or know someone who does) here's a brand new free resource that I hope is helpful. It's a website for my video learning series, “Dune’s Island,” which aims to teach kids environmental stewardship in a really fun way through stories and characters. Within...
  2. Eric Matyas

Building a Library of Images for Everyone

Hi everyone, I've been building a library of images that you are welcome to use in your projects. They are all original...all my own work. I think a lot of them could be made into cool textures for games.  All I ask is to be attributed as indicated on my homepage: link removed The...
  3. Eric Matyas

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Hi everyone, I've created over 2000 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to freely use in your games. Commercial ones are fine, too. All I ask is to be attributed as explained on my website: www.soundimage.org I sincerely hope some of my work is helpful! I create do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown