Search results

1. Fetch Quests and how would you spice it up?

When I think fetch quest I think Zelda Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Im trying to think of a fun interactive system to use in my game. I find it interesting when you have side quests that immerse you in the world instead of every NPC just saying "hey kill 10 goblins for me" (because...
  2. Events no interaction on Parallax map

I finished my map and using YF Region Restrict created tiles where you could not pass. All other tiles are free movements. However when I create an event or object to interact with such as a barrel or guard, if I place the event on a ledge I cannot interact with it and I go right through it...
  3. YEP <Custom Passive Conditions> not working on equipment?

Im having a very difficult time making a piece of armor that provides a bonus to DEF once each battle, once the actor takes any sort of damage the state is turned off and reset the next battle. I tried this on the state given by armor. No luck, I also tried creating a dummy state that adds my...
  4. YEP Enemy Levels wont do any fluctuation?

I feel incredibly stupid but I cannot understand for the life of me how this plugin works. Im trying to make an open world concept that scales enemies in certain zones but never exceeds a maximum (ex: World A will always range from lv1-lvl25, World B will range lvl 1-lvl30, World C ranges...
  5. Multi hit attack, that if kills target remaining hits next target.

Is it possible to create an attack that hits 4 times but if the target dies, the remaining hits continue onto another eligible target. I have a skill Shockwave, Hits 4 times enemies in the front row. If the enemies in front row all die, then the remaining hits will hit then next row and so...
  6. Overheal creates barrier?

Im trying to figure out how I can create a skill that when cast if your at max hp and being healed, you will create a barrier for the excess as long as the skill is active. Based off Bloodthirster. Honestly have no idea how its going to work tried adding on my potion item to test it and did not...
  7. Target only user if not state affected?(YF Selection Control)

Im having trouble making a skill that affects only the user and cannot be cast if state X is on user. The skill adds state X to user but does nothing if X is already on the user. It does not work, it can only target user and if user has state X, it will then target any ally and scope is set to...
  8. Nullify negative state once per battle?

Im trying to make a set of equipment and skill with the ability nullify a negative effect once per battle. A negative effect being states like blind or poison and also any debuff. If you have 2 different pieces and the skill you can get this effect 3 times per battle, so it is a unique...
  9. YF Piercing Arrow type skill and row targeting issue.

Im trying to make a skill like piercing arrow, but it doesnt seem to target properly. When selecting the target , it seems to randomly target another enemy in the same row as initial target, the back row hits works. I have a different setup for my skills so I have it do a whole action to deal...
  10. Check how many times state was applied?

Im trying to have my weapon teach the actor a skill if the weapon is equipped and applied a specific state X times. Im sure theres a better way but im trying to have a custom apply effect on state that checks if the actor has the weapon equipped and if switch 20 is off, if so it calls a common...
  11. Passive that gives buff when using elemental skills

Im working on a passive to apply a defence buff for 1 turn and increase evasion whenever you cast an earth skill. <Custom Initiate Effect> // Create empty pools for skills and skipp types. var skills = []; var skillTypes = []; // Insert the skills this passive can be used with. skills.push(106...
  12. Learn Skills from weapon system?

I haven't found a plugin that does this exactly so I figure with some help I can make it. Im looking to have some skills tied to weapons or armor. If you have Savage Sword equipped you gain the skill Wild Slashes, while equipped you can use it as if you learnt it, changing weapons will unlearn...
  13. Skill that does 50% of DMG to random target?

Im trying to make a set of skills based off Negative Ions, When a target is affected by this state: Negative Ions, a portion of that damage will be shot off and hit another random target. After that, Negative Ions is removed. However my skill has 2 steps; Skill 111-113: Apply state 40, if...
  14. Splash dmg to targets in same row.

Using Yanfly Row formation, im trying to figure out a skill that does 20% of DMG dealt to primary target to all others in row? If possible also to select one other member of the same row. Im having trouble figuring it out. Basing it off Magnet Skill in tips and tricks; <Post-Damage Eval> //...
  15. Compatibly Yanfly Visual FX and DreamX BattleSpriteIcons

Im having an issue if I use DreamX BattleSpriteIcons.js I get this lingering buff and state condition where it does not refresh, in the image below I killed an enemy and won the battle and the states were still on the screen. It appears that it disappears on the next round. If I turn off Visual...
  16. Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies Stop motion?

Is there a way I can make a stun state that stops the motion of enemies? Someone had a similar request, but it does not work for me.
  17. Proximity DMG, more DMG closer to target?

Im trying to make an earthquake skill with an AOE from YF plugin. I figure if I can make 3 skills, one being the Earthquake with a 200 radius that does small damage, on cast it force action to go into EQ2 which does more damage but smaller AOE, finally repeating that for EQ3 which has a smaller...
  18. Increased chance to be crit state?

Haven't worked with crit and not sure how to go about a state that makes the user 10% more vulnerable to being crit if the skill targeting them can crit.
  19. Skill cannot be cast if user has state applied.

I dont know if im blanking but I cant think of a way to do this. Im not familiar with target core or script to prevent targeting if thats possible. Looking to have 2 or 3 states that cannot interact with each other. Say you cast state 1 on actor, you cannot cast state 2 on that actor and vise...
  20. Passive that if learnt applies DoT??

Im trying to make some skills that apply a state when used, also if you learnt a passive it upgrades that state to have a DoT effect, furthermore you can use the passive in battle to double the damage of DoT for that battle. 2 skills: 1)DMG, applies a state 1 2)(a)Passive: If learnt, when state...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaO