Search results

1. Dragoflame503

Add new iconset but keep old one?

Thanks! :D
  2. Dragoflame503

Add new iconset but keep old one?

im using a custom icon set from devainart i know how to add it but some of the items in the game im making has the  original icon set icons is there a way to keep both?
  3. Dragoflame503

scripts or how to?

then can you make a crow bar sprite?
  4. Dragoflame503

scripts or how to?

ok so i need a script for my sprite to be sleeping i can send you my sprite if you need my sprite and i also need a script/ animation for when he gets up (sits on bed then stands up) also can someone give me a script so that at the beginning of the game you can type in your own name by default...
  5. Dragoflame503

Remove Settings?

Ok thanks thats all i needed! :D
  6. Dragoflame503

Remove Settings?

and also i need to remove armor from items  since you removed some of the settings then its should'nt be that hard to remove armor tell me how.
  7. Dragoflame503

Remove Settings?

everything except windows message is working. 
  8. Dragoflame503

Remove Settings?

Yea thats pretty good but just a bit more scripting can you remove the gold at the bottom of the4 screen sry i havent reply in a while
  9. Dragoflame503

Need two potraits to kiss!

ive never did it but ive heard you can do that with photoshop you can always go on google good luck!
  10. Dragoflame503

Remove Settings?

@Dacuna i want equipment, skills, stats, formation and the stats next to the characters portrait also after you remove those can you reduce the menu space like little space so that quit is close to items? send me the script when your done i know how to add but you might have to tell me where to...
  11. Dragoflame503

Remove Settings?

Ok so im making a horror game (you may already know that) and i want to remove some settings like equipment, skills, stats, and formation i also want to know how to remove the stats next to the character's face but i want to leave the face and name there. please help (If this post is in the...
  12. Dragoflame503

Messages on wall's and light effect?

sorry i havent replyed in a while and i still dont get it yes i know once i figure it out then im going to feel so dumb on how obvious it is thanks anyway Its not your fault i dont get it. :)
  13. Dragoflame503

and im not new to this im kind of new because there might be some things i dont know butso far i know how to use everythinh in rpg maker
  14. Dragoflame503

i know how to make events and edit scripts but i dont know how to edit tiles you know what dont tell me ill look it up
  15. Dragoflame503

Not trying to be rude or anything but can you make more sense? i still dont get it. and to make it easier can you give me instructions?
  16. Dragoflame503

yea i know that but basiclly im asking is their an easier way than that i tried its just not working out.
  17. Dragoflame503

Ok so im making a horror game using rpg maker vx ace but im wondering how do people do light effect on windows like they make sunlight shine through the window and another thing how do people put bloody messages on the walls and other horror stuff you can't normally do with rpg maker.
  18. Dragoflame503

Painted Red

Hey lets make an rpg as a team! i ll tell you the storyline if you accept

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1