Search results

1. ZoeZero

Assign MP Regen Rate to a variable?

I've tried all the scripts you said, but the ones without "mrg" crashed the game. The ones with mrg, however, don't seem to show any number other than 0 and I'm not sure what to do. I've done many tests using items, no actor parameters, 1 mp regen actor parameter, but none gave me a different...
  2. ZoeZero

Assign MP Regen Rate to a variable?

Is there a way to assign MP Regen Rate to a variable? I need that to designate how much mp will be saved depending on the current MP regen rate the player has (it can vary according to the equipments the player is using). I couldn't find the option in MV's database.
  3. ZoeZero

Translatable Quest Journal

I use SRD_TranslationEngine and would like to know if there is a quest journal plugin that can be easily translated with it (or another way). YEP_QuestJournal is great, but I couldn't find a way to translate most of the text within it.
  4. ZoeZero

Forcing Pauses into Instant Text (YEP)?

I have the same issue (the post hasn't completed 3 months since the last reply, is it necroposting?) I'd like to be able to disable the instant message option, I even tried to find a way, but couldn't
  5. ZoeZero

How to check if YEP Autosave is enabled / disabled?

I have a moment in my game where I need to force an autosave, but it won't work if the player has disabled it in the menu. So I'd like to have a condition check whether it's on or off, then force an autosave and disable it again in case it was off before. It'd be similar to this: The plugin...
  6. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

bump
  7. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

I'm still looking for ways to improve it
  8. ZoeZero

Adding common event option to YEP's Options Core

I still haven't found a way :(
  9. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

Thanks! I'm still trying to find ways to enhace it
  10. ZoeZero

Wheelchair sideview battler? [MV]

That helped and I could edit it to make my map character, but I still haven't found a battler, like nowhere. :(
  11. ZoeZero

up I still can't use SRD_TranslationEngine within YEP_OptionsCore
  12. ZoeZero

Mirroring sideview battlers, left-side actors

I really appreciate it, but they're too many (I even have a battle mode, and I use animated SV enemies, so...). I could ask for your help with some of them. But I have another problem. I used Pyxel Edit (thanks a lot for suggesting it!) and managed to make it work with 64x64 tiles, but still...
  13. ZoeZero

Mirroring sideview battlers, left-side actors

I've searched through many threads, but couldn't find one in which op said it worked. I've tried changing settings on YEP's Core engine, BattleEngine Core, Animated SV Battlers and rpg_managers.js. None of them flipped the actors. I also tried to simply mirror the sprites, as suggested in...
  14. ZoeZero

Orange Greenworks - Steam doesn't say I'm playing a game

I've checked my project and I don't have it either. The tutorial says it's also optional. I couldn't make it work until I put a copy of greenworks.js in the main folder. And, well, the rest of the community might just not have had issues when installing this plugin. Remember to check if...
  15. ZoeZero

Node? Nowhere. The tutorial I used said they're optional. I didn't use them and it's working fine. By "steamworks javascript file" do you mean the greenworks.js? I downloaded it from here. Just click the "If you simply put the OrangeGreenworks plugin on your project" button, or acess this link.
  16. ZoeZero

Hey, I have very recently been able to make it work through a tutorial in my native language. It seems like the main problem was the compatibility error (which was fixed when I used nwjs 0.33.3) and the absence of some files in specific folders. So, the thing is... it is working. The folders...
  17. ZoeZero

How can I add a common event option to YEP's OptionsCore plugin? I've watched all the related videos and seen many forums (steams, rpg maker web), but couldn't find a tutorial to it. Is there a way to do it? What code should I use? I'd like to add the SRD's Translation Engine option to it, and I...
  18. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

I've been trying to make my own battle mode with events only, but besides having a bad visual in battle, I've found some problems when playtesting. I add player 2 as an enemy, and use the battle events to let the player choose their skills. Unfortunately, they don't have the same beautiful menu...
  19. ZoeZero

Help! Gamepad not working at all

I appreciate the reply, but I had already formatted when I saw it. Formatting and re-downloading RPG Maker seems to have worked. I sent the game to Steam again and they didn't say the controller still wasn't working. And it's working for me now too. I still face the nwjs version problem, but...
  20. ZoeZero

Help! Gamepad not working at all

I have tried those steps, but without closing Steam. I can no longer playtest, it just doesn't open, although it's in the task manager. I'll try formatting my hard drive.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1