Search results

1. theofficialcherrim

Getting Error in Modules Cache script after adding a script plugin

I got a Windowskin Changer script by Hime, but the only problem is when I open the game, I get this error: Script 'Cache' line 88: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'empty?' for nil:NilClass I'm not sure what causes this error. I'm guessing it conflicts with other plugins I have? For...
  2. theofficialcherrim

"Unexpected File Format" but past solutions aren't working. (RPGMaker VX Ace)

Oh, I'm sorry I am late, but this solution worked. I got all my maps back. I found an older version too, so I had to recreate some things on the database, but not all. Thank you everyone!
  3. theofficialcherrim

I tried the solution of making the maps in a new project (I had 185) but when I did this, only MAP001 had its data. It didn’t even have its event data, only the map itself showed up. The others didn’t. So, I actually wasn’t successful in importing the maps. also, do not worry. None of these...
  4. theofficialcherrim

It's just saved in a folder called "RPGMakerVXAce" which is in my Documents folder.
  5. theofficialcherrim

But I don't think ANYTHING survived... not even the mapinfos load! I have 185 maps, I made a new project with 185 maps and it still said "failed to load mapinfo." I tried the other databases one by one and they all failed to load. I also got the autobackup script. I don't know what to do...
  6. theofficialcherrim

so you're saying I probably lost all my database files? I had over 100 actors and 800 skills... *sigh* If I recover my maps do I have all my event data still? So story wise it would be unchanged? EDIT: Tried doing the method, the mapinfos still fail to read. So this is it, huh? It's all...
  7. theofficialcherrim

So, I use a desktop and my family and I were going to move it into a different room. So, that being said, I saved my project and closed it before turning off my computer. Yet, I got this error "Unexpected file format" which I know happens when the computer crashes. But my computer didn't crash...
  8. theofficialcherrim

My actor data loads in the game differently.

I haven't started a new game yet, my assumption is that if I start a new game that everyone will be their correct levels.
  9. theofficialcherrim

My actor data loads in the game differently.

So, a while ago I made a game and finished it. I recently made a sequel to this game, that uses the same actors,. However, when I change the initial level or faceset, it just comes up as the original level and faceset I used in the first build. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  10. theofficialcherrim

Game won't load my in game save file.

I understand. It usually doesn't for me, but this i really near towards the end of the game xD But that's fine tho! I guess I'll restart.
  11. theofficialcherrim

Game won't load my in game save file.

I was editing my game, and then I went to playtest it. In the load file screen, I clicked my main save file and it gave me the buzzer noise signifying I couldn't access it. I tried testing it with my other save files, and it worked fine, but these save files are like way off in the game. Any...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1