Search results

1. Kisai

Is it possible to reset a switch on the title?

I'm using DreamX_Options, and I want a certain option to be disabled during the main game, but enabled at the title. Unfortunately, despite what it says, I can't seem to reset the switch when I return to the title. Is there a plugin or some customized common event/script call I can do to reset a...
  2. Kisai

In-game timer is moving too fast in deployed projects.

I heard that oftentimes deployed projects can have bugs and glitches that won't pop-up while working in RPG Maker MV itself, so I gave it a try, and found a couple problems with my project. One of them that is that the in-game timer is moving way too fast. It seems to be at least twice as fast...
  3. Kisai

Where on Earth did I find this character creation outfit?

Specifically, the business suit. I'm looking through my stuff, and no business suits for the face portrait have the collar and tie detailed like that. I'm trying to find it, but I have no idea where or how I came across it. I can't remember for the life of me.
  4. Kisai

Error "makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined" every time I try to run my project.

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but ever since the new update, I can't run my current project anymore. I keep getting this error. Admittedly, when I try to run a fresh project, it runs just fine, but for some reason, my current project can't be run anymore without getting this error.
  5. Kisai

Is it possible to change the length of the gauges in the battle status window?

I'm using Yanfly's Battle Core Engine, and I've opened up both that, and the default Windows_Base script, poking at things here and there to try and increase the width of the gauges/text, but I can't seem to find anything. The main reason I want this is so that you can see the maximum amount of...
  6. Kisai

Trying to remove the automatic word-wrapping in the GS Quest System.

I've had a huge problem trying to properly use line breaks in the quest descriptions for GS's Quest System. I'm using Iavra's Localization plugin, and at first, I thought the text entry from Iavra's Localization plugin was conflicting with the text display for GS's Quest System, but that's not...
  7. Kisai

Using character generator for NPCs?

I've found myself using the character generator for NPCs lately, wondering if that's unusual, or strange. But the current sprites that fall under "PeopleX" don't always fill the roles that I want. For example, I wanted a blacksmith that was old, with a white/grey beard, and there was nothing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1