Search results

1. Ygdrassill

RMMV Project Murnin (Alpha Development)

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who gives my game a test! It is the second game I have tried to make in RPG Maker and the first game I have tried to do with RPG Maker MV. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed working on it, which is a lot :D. This is still very very...
  2. Ygdrassill

Game files corrupted

Ok so here is what happened. I saved my game, closed out of rpg maker, and then force reset my computer since it was being extremely slow. Log back in, open rpg maker and then I get this error "Unable to read game.rpgproject". I made a new project, put the files other than game.rpg into the...
  3. Ygdrassill

Help resizing IconSet for MV

Hey all, I've never really done any resizing or messing around with redoing tilesets, so It would be fantastic if someone could help me out and resize this iconset for RPGMV for me. I tried once but couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.  I appreciate any help or info even to just how to...
  4. Ygdrassill

Issues with excluding unused files during deployment?

Not sure if its just me or if this is a general bug, however when going to the deployment option to compile the game and get it ready to archive, if I check the Exclude Unused Files button, then afterwards when I try to playtest the game from the deployment folder that just got made it just sits...
  5. Ygdrassill

RPG Maker MV Event Help

So I have an event, in the picture shown the event is right where the character is standing, if the character were to be facing the statue some dialogue would start talking about it. But when I try to talk to this NPC here while standing on the event it doesnt let me talk to the NPC. I assumed...
  6. Ygdrassill

Message Backround request for RPG Maker MV

Hi everyone I was looking around the net but couldn't find a good message backround for my game for RPG Maker MV. I found a few but not quite what I had in mind, so I thought I would ask here since I know there happens to be so many fantastic artists around and I don't have the ability to draw a...
  7. Ygdrassill

Message Backround request for RPG Maker MV

Hi everyone I was looking around the net but couldn't find a good message backround for my game for RPG Maker MV. I found a few but not quite what I had in mind, so I thought I would ask here since I know there happens to be so many fantastic artists around and I don't have the ability to draw a...
  8. Ygdrassill

Putting a vx ace game onto a console?

I am curious if there is any way to do this at all? I know I could just get RPG Maker 3 which was built for the ps2, but I want to know if there is anyway to put my game onto a disc and make it playable on a ps2 or ps1. I know there are ways to put games custom made games onto cartridges like...
  9. Ygdrassill

Request for a samurai/swordsman type Battler for VX Ace

In need of an enemy battler for RPG Maker VX Ace.  I am need of a swordsman or samurai type battler kind of similar to this  http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Thalzon/media/samurai.png.html minus that hat, but with long hair about down to the shoulders and instead of normal clothes it needs...
  10. Ygdrassill

The Rise of Chronos Chapter 1

The Rise of Chronos Info: This is my first game ever made and so while it isn't a professional game or anything I am very happy with it and I hope you all also enjoy it as well. I am not expecting it to be super fantastic or anything but I hope it is decent so any feedback and reviews or...
  11. Ygdrassill

Request for Title Screen for RPG Maker VXAce

Hello all, I'm looking for someone who could help me or design a Title screen for my game. I am working with RPG Maker VXAce at the moment and one of the last things I need now is a title screen. Normally I like to make stuff myself but when it comes to drawing or anything of the sort I...
  12. Ygdrassill

The Rise of Chronos

Hi everyone, you may remember me or you may not, I had posted my game here almost a year ago now I think it was and then I havent updated it since then, anyways some things happened in real life and I had to take a long break from my game. But I recently managed to get back to work on it about a...
  13. Ygdrassill

All my game data is gone! Can't continue my project.

So here is the rundown of what happened to me. Internet stopped working, tried to fix it for a good half hour. Did computer refresh like an idiot.... Lost all my files including the data for the game i was working on. Luckily I uploaded my most updated version to dropbox the night before...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1