Search results

1. lonewolph

Quasi QSprite Problem...

I'm having a problem with Qsprite. Everything works as far as Poses, and Side View Battlers, but when my character moves on the map his animations wont change, hes just stuck facing down.... Anyone know a fix? I can't find any other cause....
  2. lonewolph

Yanfly Message Core/Extended? Bug

When coloring text with /c[17] etc within a choice the text won't show up the first time the choice box opens if you open it again, it will then show up anyway to fix this? Not sure which of the plugins cause the problem, the message core, extended 1 or extended 2...
  3. lonewolph

test play no longer working MV

I got a message when trying to test-play saying "the core javascript files need to be updated to test play" I clicked okay and it updated something but now I just get a black screen when trying to test play my game, when it worked before, anyone know how to fix this?
  4. lonewolph

help with drawing text in menu...

I have a variable in game that contains a word. I wanna draw this word on the screen for each character how would I go about doing this? its variable number 10 i declare the variable for the menu and set the in-game variable to that? not sure where to start. i managed to lay out my menu but i...
  5. lonewolph

plugin command menu

is it possible to run a plugin command when entering the main status menu, and then run another plugin command upon leaving the menu to go back to the map?
  6. lonewolph

moghunterx Battle Back EX

this plugin doesnt work right with newest version of pixi and rpgmaker, the background lay in battle isnt centered correctly on the screen. Can anyone help and fix it for me??
  7. lonewolph

unique death animations?

Anyone know of a plugin or a way to do unique death animations? Such as when the player dies of a Fire specific attack, I play a certain death animation, or a specific animation if he dies of a Ice attack etc?
  8. lonewolph

Yanfly Battle Animation

I want to call an animation to play, but I want this particular animation to play underneath the enemy and character sprites layer. Is there anyway to do this using the lunatic mode thing?
  9. lonewolph

help with a battle formula

Hi could someone help me? What would the formula need to be to have a character Heal all party members (EXCEPT himself) for the total of his Max Hit Points divided by the number of party members in the party currently? Not sure how to figure it out....
  10. lonewolph

Yanfly Action Sequences...

Anyone know the notetag to make a enemy sprite unmovable? I forget what it is and i cant find it
  11. lonewolph

enemy and ally highlight

How do I remove the "whiten" "highlight" from the enemy when in battle? I don't want the enemy or anyone in the battle to highlight when selected. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I'm using Yanfly's Battle Stuff, and I don't see an option for it. Thanks...
  12. lonewolph

help with a gate

trying to make a gate. Like a portcullis that will lower when I activate it. Problem is my animation is 7 images long and the animations only seem to support a 3X4 sheet and im guessing the animation can only be 4 long? is there a way around this like a plugin?
  13. lonewolph

ungathering party members?

Could anyone point me to a tutorial that explains how to make a character "ungather" his party members to do dialogue. Like in Final Fantasy your party members come out of the leader and then they face each other and talk? I've been looking a lot and can't find any
  14. lonewolph

Noob Help

I put some NPcs on my map, but my player can't walk all the way up to them. It's like there is an invisible box so I can't get too close? 
  15. lonewolph

Menu Transparency

How can I remove the transparency from the game menu? I don't want it to have any transparency
  16. lonewolph

help with formula

if I wanted a spell that heals 12% of the targets HP, what would the formula be? sorry im new
  17. lonewolph

SV Animations...

Are there any plugins that would allow me to have more animations for a SV Battler Yet?
  18. lonewolph

More/Custom States

I thought I saw a plugin that let you create more state animations than the default but I can't find it now, can anyone help?
  19. lonewolph

Changing Selection Cursor?

How do I change my battle window and menus etc to show a finger/hand cursor like in Final fantasy games instead of a glowing rectangle?
  20. lonewolph

Can I make Animations larger than 192x192??

Can I make animations larger than 192x192? if so, how? this is extremely small for what I need...........

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1