Search results

1. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Hey, Ilovepapayas! Did you forget to place a <main entries> tag in your manual.txt file? Check step 7 on page 8 in the tutorial to see what you have to do. Please tell me if it solves your problem!
  2. atreyoray

Steal Item Skill

Hey, Jexxes. That's an insteresting idea. BD But it would be better to leave it for another, separate plugin. Maybe if you ask for it on the request forums... There's already a parameter for that option :O . Check 'Message Position' parameter.
  3. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

I'm always glad to help people willing to use any of my plugins :D Good to know you got it fixed up.
  4. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

[/SPOILER]It seems like it's trying to read an undeclared entry. Could I take a look at your manual.txt? (If so, please send it on a personal message) I'm sorry about it, but unless there's another person writing a code for scrollable windows, I don't plan to use it here. For now, if the...
  5. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Thank you, Chrispy. But let me propose you a better idea. Instead of letting my plugin (or any other) hinder the creation of your own plugins, let it serve you as a motivation to make your own. And then, when you feel confident enough, maybe you could share some of them here in the Maker...
  6. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

So... I guess I'm not double posting (since 72hrs have already passed? Haven't they? O_O) Updated to version 1.10! New Features: - You don't need to write down tags you'll not use in an entry. - You can now indent comments (#) in your manual data file. - You can now create multiple manuals. -...
  7. atreyoray

Zombie effect like in Final Fantasy?

The plugin is ready and I'm waiting for its topic to be approved. Meanwhile you can get it here: Dropbox Make sure you read its help. And please tell me if you find any bugs. EDIT: Official Plugin Topic is now approved: here
  8. atreyoray

Zombie State

Zombie State v1.00 by Atreyo Ray   Introduction Create "zombie states" that damage affected battlers when they were to heal HP.   Features - Zombified battlers receive damage with healing skills and items. - Zombified battlers also receive damage when their HP regeneration is positive (for...
  9. atreyoray

Hey, Tagris! Can't make any SP-Param negatives... can you? So Recovery effect minimum value is 0%, thus not damaging when receiveing HP heal damage. EDIT: Ok, so I couldn't find a way of doing this only with 'if conditional' on the damage formula, so I made a very quick plugin (it simply...
  10. atreyoray

Hmm... maybe if you include if conditionals on the damage formula... I'll check it out now and tell you in a sec =) - I'll edit this post if needed ;)
  11. atreyoray

Icons on Menu with Yanfly Menu Manager

You can use my plugin if you want. Kind of easy to use. It's in my signature.
  12. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Thank you for reporting on this! I guess this is because of how regular expresions work. I'm using them to read the tags. I'll never master regex... really ;_;
  13. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Yea... but then I'd have to include information on how to write JSON files, which is ok for most of us, but not for the people who don't know how to program. I mean, it looks complicated the way I made with tags, but that's because I haven't included an example or tutorial. I wanted to see...
  14. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

@Heartbreak61: Your manual text file should look like this: <main entries> This<name> This<icon> 84<title> Just This<picture><subentries> Foo<text>A single line text<end entry><name> Foo<icon> 85<title> Just Foo<picture><subentries><text>Another text<end entry>Entries are supposed to be...
  15. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Hey JohnnyR! Thanks for asking! You just have to type the name of the subentries (they should be exactly as they are declared in their respective entry). If you're getting a "cannot read property 'icon' of null", press F8 before you close your game to open the console. If there's a line...
  16. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing your game! (I'm a sucker for overly complex games XD)
  17. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

I was thinking about it, and while I have no intention of making a way to duplicate the manual, I've thought of a clunky way to get around it. First, you create your manual with only two main entries (one called Manual, and the other Diary). Also, name your manual to something like Game Info...
  18. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Don't think of your questions (or of yourself) as lowly as that! =D I'm thinking of including an illustrated step by step tutorial or video along with the next version (and a sample Manual.txt file).
  19. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

I guess you forgot to use the <main entries> tag in your file? (it's step 3 in the help) As it is right now you can't duplicate your manual, Helyx. This requires more work to be implemented. Maybe if you ask another person to do it for you (you're free to modify the plugin).
  20. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

Though not part of the first concept, I'll have it implemented to the next version. Hopefully it will be ready in the next 4 days or so.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1