Search results

1. Mihel

Community Poll: RTP Style Preference

RTP: I'd go with VX/Ace painted style. It's easier to edit, has a better colour palette and with the exception of some squareness in some terrain tiles it looks better overall. MV is a close second, but the weird mix of painted with jagged edges detracts from it a little. XP's RTP was really...
  2. Mihel

Can't download ArabianNights.rar

From the Client Area, here.
  3. Mihel

Can you or can you not trust the media?

Do you think non traditional media (I assume you mean the internet, correct me if I'm wrong) is inherently more honest?
  4. Mihel

Can you or can you not trust the media?

I trust them enough for what concerns authenticity of information; though of course no piece of info can be absolutely unbiased as journalist are human beings with past experiences and emotions that are going to affect the way they view the world whether we like it or not. I am more worried...
  5. Mihel

Length of time for skill animations

<1 second for regular attack or skills that will be used frequently <3 seconds for more powerful skills or skills that while useful aren't going to be used every turn <5 seconds for once in a lifetime galaxy destroying uber skills Basically the length of the animation should be inversely...
  6. Mihel

Can't download ArabianNights.rar

I was re-downloading all my purchased resource packs but the main download for Arabian Nights Resource Pack doesn't seem to work, which is strange because the bonus music link works fine. Can't remember if I purchased it from forum store or site store.
  7. Mihel

What makes a map "Good"?

- Tiles that are consistent in style No need to explain why stylistical cohesion is important. Pixelart goes with pixelart, painted goes with painted. Desaturated hues need adjusting before being placed side-by-side with vibrant colours. - Harmony between "empty" and "full" Exploring...
  8. Mihel

How Important is Parallax Mapping?

As a player, while I appreciate the improved aesthetics, I loathe the fact parallaxed objects just tend to be masses of clutter that cannot be interacted with as they are only stationary images, and cannot be traversed or passed beneath but you can just go around them. Not sticking to the grid...
  9. Mihel

How do you feel about LGBT characters in games?

I'm not shocked by having characters that kill people, kill animals, steal stuff, do drugs, invade kingdoms, try to conquer the world etc. So I'm not shocked by having a character who is LGBT.
  10. Mihel

Totally missed it! Thanks a lot :)

Totally missed it! Thanks a lot :)
  11. Mihel

Where? In the forum store it's 36$, in the site store it's 60$.

Where? In the forum store it's 36$, in the site store it's 60$.
  12. Mihel

Are people still making/playing/uploading RPGMaker VXA games?

Not only I'm still playing Ace games, I'm also playing VX and XP games regularly. Sometimes I also like to play old 2003 and 2000 games.
  13. Mihel

It does feels slower compared to XV and Ace though. Opening windows and changing tab in the...

It does feels slower compared to XV and Ace though. Opening windows and changing tab in the database too.
  14. Mihel

Thanks a lot Maru! Your works are such a great addition. *casts Curaga on PandaMaru*

Thanks a lot Maru! Your works are such a great addition. *casts Curaga on PandaMaru*
  15. Mihel

lol @ the price of a cup of coffee. If you pay a cup of coffee 3$ you are getting ripped off...

lol @ the price of a cup of coffee. If you pay a cup of coffee 3$ you are getting ripped off. I did donate to wikipedia though.
  16. Mihel

Hi Celianna, I've sent you a PM a week or so ago. Perhaps your inbox is full, could you read it...

Hi Celianna, I've sent you a PM a week or so ago. Perhaps your inbox is full, could you read it please?
  17. Mihel

- more chances to fail than to succeed. - nothing worthy to steal. - no damage inflicted or...

- more chances to fail than to succeed. - nothing worthy to steal. - no damage inflicted or ridiculously low damage.
  18. Mihel

The Amber Throne (Complete)

There are already lots of playthroughs for this game on YT.
  19. Mihel

How does the 'Star' tile make sense?

Yep. It is not meant to be a regular tile. People often forget that the passability of that tile should not be tampered with, the star is there as a reminder.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigPatate