Search results

1. Kino

Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.

2. Kino

Will be adding support for some core Pixi functionality to my extension

Will be adding support for some core Pixi functionality to my extension
  3. Kino

JavaScript Variables

I was going to reply but that's great! Glad you guys are sharing your knowledge!
  4. Kino

Will be releasing new blog posts related to ES6.

Will be releasing new blog posts related to ES6.
  5. Kino

JavaScript Variables

Since MZ is ES6, I've decided to repost some of the older tutorials around ES6 JavaScript. JS Variables For the record I own both KinoCreates and EIS Full text transcript: Every programming languages come with basic building blocks; variables are one of those blocks. Variables are the...
  6. Kino

Can officially write RPGMakerMV plugins in Haxe! We'll be making it easy to port between engines...

Can officially write RPGMakerMV plugins in Haxe! We'll be making it easy to port between engines later on in the framework.
  7. Kino

Okay so now you can prepend a JS library to your Haxe plugin. You can also prepend your...

Okay so now you can prepend a JS library to your Haxe plugin. You can also prepend your attribution information to every compiled plugin.
  8. Kino

Naaah stubbed most of the stuff out but I was able to get a plugin made now we add bells and...

Naaah stubbed most of the stuff out but I was able to get a plugin made now we add bells and whistles.
  9. Kino

Lots of progress on my project; got a plugin working from Haxe to MV.

Lots of progress on my project; got a plugin working from Haxe to MV.
  10. Kino

Playing around with bringing Haxe to the next engine.

Playing around with bringing Haxe to the next engine.
  11. Kino

Going to move further away from JS and use a new language potentially for the next Rpgmaker...

Going to move further away from JS and use a new language potentially for the next Rpgmaker engine. Starting the experiment today.
  12. Kino

Subscribe to gameVariable updates?

I would go with setValue or use Pixijs Event Listeners
  13. Kino

We'll see if it's longer than a short while.

We'll see if it's longer than a short while.
  14. Kino

Coming back for a short while!

Coming back for a short while!
  15. Kino

Anyone had any luck with using Typescript (compiles to JS) to develop plugins?

http://endlessillusoft.com/rpgmakermv-intellisense/
  16. Kino

Still gotta post todays been pretty busy. And it's definitely not VS light. Imo best text editor I've used. And I hate VS just as much as the next guy
  17. Kino

The only definition files for MV really are the ones I wrote with a few others last year. You could find them on endlessillusoft.com. Along with instructions for using them. You can compile in watch mode using the console with tsc -w which will compile ts to js based on your tsconfig.json...
  18. Kino

@Rave Typescript does work in MV; if you want to use it I recommend the ts definitions or I feel it's not worth it. JavaScript is a great language. Typescript allows you to use types and create interfaces among other things. I've made about 50 or so plugins with it; the language holds up and...
  19. Kino

Just released visual novel tool plugin thing. Yay ~

Just released visual novel tool plugin thing. Yay ~
  20. Kino

Well, hello to you all. ~

Well, hello to you all. ~

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vitros