Search results

1. Palxan

VNM characters from Palxan and Verdibona

The work was done a professional painter (Verdibona) in my request. It so happened that I am the author of a large cycle of books (a very little-known graphomaniac). In the process of creating illustrations, I thought that drawings can be made much more useful not only to me. These are...
  2. Palxan

My game died after the update.

After the last update, I went into my almost ready game, and tried to test it. The game asked me a question: I answered "yes" and that's what happened: The question is ... did I lose four months of my work?! Are you kidding me?! I promised my friends that on Monday the game will be ready!
  3. Palxan

[Bug] Portraits and avatars flicker.

User: Palxan Maker Version: RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 (Steam Version) Bug: Portraits and avatars flicker when first used. When the dialog is activated, if the portraits or avatars are not on the same file (they are on different panels) delay occurs. It looks like a very unpleasant flicker. If after...
  4. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

When a dialogue is created, portraits and big pictures first disappear, a couple of instants pass and a new one appears. It's very noticeable, it looks like a flicker. Even in a completely finished game, the flicker does not go away! There is no blink if the portraits change on one 8 panel...
  5. Palxan

RPG maker MV character sets from Palxan and Verdibona

Greetings to all and welcome! On this page I will be happy to present you the results of our work with a wonderful painter Verdibona. Here you can find the emotion face sets for a standard graphics of maker MV...
  6. Palxan

The small graphic bugs.

Bug with avatars: 1 - Avatar nuns partially closes avatar captain. 2 - Avatar fat advisor closes subtle advisor. As a result, during the dialogue appear pieces of other avatars. Discrepancies avatars and sprites: 1 - a girl. At avatar sleeve dress orange, sprite - white. 2 -...
  7. Palxan

RPG maker MV emotions faces set from Palxan and Verdibona

Hello everyone! When released MV, I was quite saddened by the small amount of resources that he gave to the users. First, emotions ... stone faces of characters is just awful! I decided to remedy the situation by my own efforts. The work was done a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svampgurka